Might get a WiiU. But

#1CMX5Posted 1/5/2013 9:11:19 AM
Well, do you guys think games like Battlefield will find their way on the WiiU?, not just FPS's though, how's about GTA5. Saints Row. Dead Space 3(and up) I know I've only mentioned M rated games, but there is more in my head that are less Overrated and violent. lol.

And of course 1st party is already pretty much sorted.

Are the graphics really that different than PS3/360?. It's native 1080p right?, so everything would be a lot sharper, much like a PC.
Nintendo have literally kicked arse with this console.
Oh yeah, also is the GamePad awkward?. My cousin complains about it, but it looks pretty comfy to me.
Just wish Banjo Kazooie was on it. And not a Car building game, even though that was sorta fun. Prefer the old Adventure Platform style.
---
XBL:CMX5 PSN:CMX5
#2userfrigginamePosted 1/5/2013 9:22:02 AM
In terms of games, if you have no interest in Nintendo's first party games, and only want third party, then maybe you should go with Sony or Microsoft.
#3PaladinrjaPosted 1/5/2013 9:38:00 AM
CMX5 posted...
Well, do you guys think games like Battlefield will find their way on the WiiU?, not just FPS's though, how's about GTA5. Saints Row. Dead Space 3(and up) I know I've only mentioned M rated games, but there is more in my head that are less Overrated and violent. lol.

And of course 1st party is already pretty much sorted.

Are the graphics really that different than PS3/360?. It's native 1080p right?, so everything would be a lot sharper, much like a PC.
Nintendo have literally kicked arse with this console.
Oh yeah, also is the GamePad awkward?. My cousin complains about it, but it looks pretty comfy to me.
Just wish Banjo Kazooie was on it. And not a Car building game, even though that was sorta fun. Prefer the old Adventure Platform style.

Well in the first paragraph, that depends on EA & whether they'll follow Nintendo's business model.

Yes the gfx are sharper & better illuminated. However even though 1080p is native the resolution is still fixed, unlike PC.

Yah, the gamepad is a gamechanger once you've retrained your controller habbits. There is a traditional controller, many gamers find too responsive. Most games (as you know) have sensativity options for this. Nintendo made it so responsive so that it would compete with its other controllers (Wiimote) thus no one would feel left out.
#4CMX5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:39:18 PM
Alright, thanks guys.
Pretty much gonna buy it.
---
XBL:CMX5 PSN:CMX5