What do you guys want the pokemon related news to be?

#31Baha05Posted 1/5/2013 12:27:44 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
It's not going to be Wii U news.

Could have something related to the Wii U though.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#32IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/5/2013 12:33:52 PM
Baha05 posted...

Highly doubtful.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#33Baha05Posted 1/5/2013 12:43:23 PM
Highly doubtful.

If it's a next generation Pokemon game it could, Pokemon has had ties with pretty much each console since the N64.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#34BuretsuPosted 1/5/2013 12:45:06 PM
Baha05 posted...

Highly doubtful.

Don't think it could be the Wii U's version of Pokemon Stadium etc?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#35SegavsCapcomPosted 1/5/2013 12:45:50 PM
I voted other.

Pokemon Stadium 3 please.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#36playboydojoPosted 1/5/2013 12:54:25 PM
Snap 2 is the only Pokemon news I care to hear at this point. Unless they make a game where you play as Team Rocket. I could also get behind that.
---
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"
#37IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/5/2013 12:55:34 PM
Highly doubtful.

If it's a next generation Pokemon game it could, Pokemon has had ties with pretty much each console since the N64.

Recent Pokemon games have not been doing it though, Black/White, Black2/White2, HeartGold/SoulSilver...

Just sayin, it's much more likely to be the announcement of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.
#38Baha05Posted 1/5/2013 1:02:04 PM
Recent Pokemon games have not been doing it though, Black/White, Black2/White2, HeartGold/SoulSilver...

Just sayin, it's much more likely to be the announcement of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

But before that with D/P/PLT they have. And I'm pretty sure HG/SS counts with gen IV not V.
---
#39IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/5/2013 1:10:29 PM
I was just talking about games that could connect to the Wii game, not generations. I don't think Pokemon Battle Revolution sold well either, which would explain why they didn't make more.
#40mess98Posted 1/5/2013 1:23:07 PM
It's gonna be Pokemon Battle Revolution 2.
---
Now playing: World Of Warcraft (PC), Halo 4 (360)