What do you guys want the pokemon related news to be?

#51fawfulmark2Posted 1/6/2013 8:58:51 AM
alamazing1234 posted...
There's no such thing as a good MMO.

Kingdom of Loathing?
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#52omniryuPosted 1/6/2013 9:09:18 AM
I want a simultaneous release. It makes no sense that they can't do that. Especially considering most high profile Nintendo games, the west is starting to come first.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#53Oni_TaedoPosted 1/6/2013 9:22:04 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Highly doubtful.

If it's a next generation Pokemon game it could, Pokemon has had ties with pretty much each console since the N64.

Recent Pokemon games have not been doing it though, Black/White, Black2/White2, HeartGold/SoulSilver...

Just sayin, it's much more likely to be the announcement of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

They usually do one per gen.

Gen 1 - Stadium
2 got Stadium 2.
3rd got Derpaseum and Gale of Derpness
4th got Battle Derpolution

The 5th gen has yet to get a console tie-in, it just might get one on the U. Or the might wait, and make one for 6th gen, and just forget about the 5th gen all together, which wouldn't be a bad idea (although, Gen 5 was amazing,we need better Pokemon designs in gen 6, although Gen 5 was a step in the right direction in terms of story, gameplay and everything else that past Pokemon games were missing.)
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#54omniryuPosted 1/6/2013 9:55:09 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Highly doubtful.

If it's a next generation Pokemon game it could, Pokemon has had ties with pretty much each console since the N64.

Recent Pokemon games have not been doing it though, Black/White, Black2/White2, HeartGold/SoulSilver...

Just sayin, it's much more likely to be the announcement of the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

They usually do one per gen.

Gen 1 - Stadium
2 got Stadium 2.
3rd got Derpaseum and Gale of Derpness
4th got Battle Derpolution

The 5th gen has yet to get a console tie-in, it just might get one on the U. Or the might wait, and make one for 6th gen, and just forget about the 5th gen all together, which wouldn't be a bad idea (although, Gen 5 was amazing,we need better Pokemon designs in gen 6, although Gen 5 was a step in the right direction in terms of story, gameplay and everything else that past Pokemon games were missing.)

Why do people not get Pokémon battle revolution? It is for casual Pokémon players. (Not casual gamers, two different things). Do you have any idea how complex Pokémon has become? When I started out in diamond it took me awhile before I got to play online. Plus, the EV & IV system is way over my head. I would gladly welcome a revolution 2..... Just not at full retail price.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#55diving_devil46Posted 1/6/2013 9:57:23 AM
Pokemon Snap....

Please? I doubt it very much, and don't care if it's on 3ds or Wii U.... But Pokemon snap!!!!
#56Kiro_namiPosted 1/6/2013 10:02:02 AM
Pokemon Black and White 3.
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#57blinkfreakPosted 1/6/2013 10:31:20 AM(edited)
I think it is something iOS related but dear lord I hope I'm wrong.

*Edit: I thought this was what do you think it will be, not what do you want. What I want is a new game for 3DS or Wii U but I'm not a fan of the pokemon from gen 5 and my favorites are gen 1 and 2.

I still think it will be iOS related.