Don't more people want Classic GameCube and Wii games in HD?

#11sonic777Posted 1/5/2013 11:42:30 AM
Darth Gecko posted...
I want new games.

Sadly, you are in the minority. People would rather play things they've already played, only prettier.
#12SS4_NamreppivPosted 1/5/2013 11:47:37 AM
Wind Waker, Skies, Eternal Darkness, REmake..
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#13Steel_ShadowsPosted 1/5/2013 12:52:47 PM
Warmonger222 posted...
I'd much rather they just rerelease them with no HD and charge $5-10 less for them. If it was $10-15 SD or $20-25 HD I would prefer SD.

Strongly disagree. I'm not much of a graphics whore but the extra ten bucks to get a game in HD is pretty worth it.
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
#14SolisPosted 1/5/2013 1:47:08 PM
Warmonger222 posted...
I'd much rather they just rerelease them with no HD and charge $5-10 less for them. If it was $10-15 SD or $20-25 HD I would prefer SD.

There would never be that kind of cost difference between them. Whether they upgrade the rendering resolutions or not, they're going to charge the same price for any re-release of the games.

And what's even the point of re-releasing them if they're going to be exactly the same as they were on the Gamecube? Then they might as well have just included backwards compatibility and skip the middleman of forcing you to re-buy them in order to play them on the system.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#15blazeUP12Posted 1/5/2013 2:39:54 PM
New games please
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#16Soanevalcke6Posted 1/5/2013 3:23:31 PM
People don't want them because people still have their Gamecubes and Wiis. Who would honestly shell out $50 more for a game they already have?
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#1740DribylfPosted 1/5/2013 3:48:59 PM
I want new games.

New games please

---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#18Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/5/2013 4:06:11 PM
Ribbercage93 posted...
Zelda Wind Waker
Metal Gear Twin Snakes
Super Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil Remake & Zero
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Skyward Sword
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2

Some people like myself don't have the capabilities to get a Dolphin emulator running on a PC.

YES Mario Galaxy looks great on the Wii U but HD would be so much better.

What games would you like to see Nintendo bring back in HD?

Those games look great on Dolphin because theyre being natively rendered in 1080p+. Emulating on the Eshop wont have this effect, theyd have to rebuild the game as one of those HD collection games. Realistically it wont happen.

At least I dont see Nintendo doing it, maybe some 3rd parties will.
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#19Juhani1982Posted 1/5/2013 4:11:41 PM
Wind Waker and Sunshine still looks fine. No need for HD.
---
We are X!
#20DTY3Posted 1/5/2013 4:45:59 PM
Darth Gecko posted...
I want new games.

hurr durr hd remakes mean no new gaemz.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.