Last quality game Nintendo made themselves?

#101R_ChampPosted 1/5/2013 5:53:38 PM
Linetrix posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Hmmm...I think we have to go all the way back to New mario U or Nintendo Land. Or Fluidity Spin Cycle.

>Quality
>Nintendoland

Troll confirmed.

Checked Lintrix profile. He gave 5 stars for FFXIII: Troll confirmed.
#102Thunder097Posted 1/5/2013 5:54:36 PM
The Last of Us , The Last Guardian and Beyond Two Souls enough said/
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#103ADHDguitarPosted 1/5/2013 5:55:44 PM
R_Champ posted...
Linetrix posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Hmmm...I think we have to go all the way back to New mario U or Nintendo Land. Or Fluidity Spin Cycle.

>Quality
>Nintendoland

Troll confirmed.

Checked Lintrix profile. He gave 5 stars for FFXIII: Troll confirmed.

Bashing Nintendo Land (almost certainly without having played it) is reason enough to confirm for troll. The game is overpriced, but better than half the AAA garbage that comes out nowadays.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#104DemonDog666Posted 1/5/2013 5:57:39 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Bashing Nintendo Land (almost certainly without having played it) is reason enough to confirm for troll. The game is overpriced, but better than half the AAA garbage that comes out nowadays.

It's only better then half the garbage and you think it's quality?
#105ADHDguitarPosted 1/5/2013 6:01:20 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

It's only better then half the garbage and you think it's quality?

You may be a mad troll, but that was actually pretty funny.

But to be completely honest, I actually enjoy some AAA garbage. Loving the hell out of Halo 4.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#106KAMMYqueenPosted 1/5/2013 6:02:39 PM
Why are we feding the troll
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#107Soanevalcke6Posted 1/5/2013 6:03:27 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
No, exclusivity deals bind a company to Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft for a certain amount of time (Usually Years) Thhose are Second Party. First Party is any Studios that they own, not just have deals with.

timed exclusives aren't even second party games, they are third party games made by third party devs. And second party studio is one they own the majority of shares but is externally run.

No. Nintendo owned 49% of Rare's shares and had an exclusivity deal with them for years. They were second party not third party. Same with Silicon Knights. Retro Studios and Monolith Soft are examples of First Party, and Capcom and Konami are examples of Third Party. I hope this helps clear up your confusion :)
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#108Robot_SoopaPosted 1/5/2013 6:03:54 PM
unnamedFer posted...
3D Zelda games are kinda going down slightly in terms of difficulty, exploration and dungeon design after Ocarina of time. Not bad games in the slightiest, but not perfect 10s either.

But Majora's Mask was hard. Wind Waker was easy. TP was harder.
#109DemonDog666Posted 1/5/2013 6:18:32 PM(edited)
Soanevalcke6 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
No, exclusivity deals bind a company to Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft for a certain amount of time (Usually Years) Thhose are Second Party. First Party is any Studios that they own, not just have deals with.

timed exclusives aren't even second party games, they are third party games made by third party devs. And second party studio is one they own the majority of shares but is externally run.

No. Nintendo owned 49% of Rare's shares and had an exclusivity deal with them for years. They were second party not third party. Same with Silicon Knights. Retro Studios and Monolith Soft are examples of First Party, and Capcom and Konami are examples of Third Party. I hope this helps clear up your confusion :)

Yeah I really don't know lol second party is horribly defined either way, it's easier to tell what isn't then is, maybe owning shares + exclusivity deal= 2nd party but just an exclusive deal doesn't especially timed ones.
#110GoombaXPosted 1/5/2013 6:17:34 PM
NSMBU
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it