Last quality game Nintendo made themselves?

#111GoombaXPosted 1/5/2013 5:18:38 PM
Thunder097 posted...
The Last of Us , The Last Guardian and Beyond Two Souls enough said/

none of those are out yet
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#112LinetrixPosted 1/5/2013 5:23:23 PM
GoombaX posted...
Thunder097 posted...
The Last of Us , The Last Guardian and Beyond Two Souls enough said/

none of those are out yet

And...?
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#113unnamedFerPosted 1/5/2013 5:26:12 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
unnamedFer posted...
3D Zelda games are kinda going down slightly in terms of difficulty, exploration and dungeon design after Ocarina of time. Not bad games in the slightiest, but not perfect 10s either.

But Majora's Mask was hard. Wind Waker was easy. TP was harder.

I see MM as part of Ocarina of time. WW had easy bosses but the rest was just fine, then its went downhill in challenge
---
http://killer7.6.forumer.com/
#114GoombaXPosted 1/5/2013 5:27:52 PM
unnamedFer posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
unnamedFer posted...
3D Zelda games are kinda going down slightly in terms of difficulty, exploration and dungeon design after Ocarina of time. Not bad games in the slightiest, but not perfect 10s either.

But Majora's Mask was hard. Wind Waker was easy. TP was harder.

I see MM as part of Ocarina of time. WW had easy bosses but the rest was just fine, then its went downhill in challenge

there was parts in tp that were hard and the had that great fairy challenge.
and SS is hard as hell on hero mode
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#115LinetrixPosted 1/5/2013 5:31:44 PM
and SS is hard as hell on hero mode

Joke post confirmed.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#116Lerry757Posted 1/5/2013 5:37:42 PM
Holy s*** Linetrex, all this time I thought you wre just trolling but this has been going for lke, what, 1, maybe 2 years? You're actually serious aren't you? If you are I pitty you so, SO much right now.
---
Party like it's $19.99!
#117jairusmonillasPosted 1/5/2013 5:39:33 PM
None.
#118Kratos3779Posted 1/5/2013 5:42:23 PM
Crimson10Blades posted...
Mario Galaxy

I was really disappointed with this game. It was awful. I really liked Skyward Sword, so I'll say that. However these flame wars are really annoying. Buy what you like and quit pretending you're better because you play different video games. They're fun, but in the end they're just wastes of time.
---
"You should be able to tell this topic is a lie instantly. For multiple reasons. One being that TC has a girlfriend."
-GigaVolts
#119LinetrixPosted 1/5/2013 5:59:22 PM
Lerry757 posted...
Holy s*** Linetrex, all this time I thought you wre just trolling but this has been going for lke, what, 1, maybe 2 years? You're actually serious aren't you? If you are I pitty you so, SO much right now.

Do I know you?
---
#120IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/5/2013 6:14:20 PM
Kind of crazy how these fanboys always turn negative threads about Nintendo into threads about Sony, lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10