Last quality game Nintendo made themselves?

#121squatch22Posted 1/5/2013 6:16:08 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Kind of crazy how these fanboys always turn negative threads about Nintendo into threads about Sony, lol.

Kind of crazy how it was about Sony in THE VERY FIRST POST...

ssj_duelist posted...
Sony's IPs are really showing them up right now.

Keep trying Senor
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#122LessermookPosted 1/5/2013 6:18:03 PM
This board is incredibly awful
---
Im not a troll.
I just hate everything you like.
#123IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/5/2013 6:18:23 PM
My bad, assumed it was just Nintendo fanboys bringing up the Sony Scapegoat like usual.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#124HeaderHogPosted 1/5/2013 6:23:00 PM
Linetrix posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
PASBR? LBP Karting? Yeah, no.

Because those are the only 1st party titles made by Sony. Fail more, failtroll.

Granted, Sony hasn't produced a good First Party title in a year.
LBP Karting was a stupid mashup of ModNation Racers, a good title, mixed in with a Little Big Planet setting.
It's a reskinned rehash.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#125HeaderHogPosted 1/5/2013 6:24:18 PM
My bad, assumed it was just Nintendo fanboys bringing up the Sony Scapegoat like usual.

A scapegoat that Sony fans bring up saying it's better EVERY. SINGLE. TOPIC.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#126jillwarrenPosted 1/5/2013 6:30:58 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
Sony may own them, but they tell Sony how their game is going to be. Sony has no say in anything aside from asking how much a game is going to cost to get finished.

Is that why they have good games, the dev do their job rather then being forced to listen to some CEO who thinks online is irrelevant?

Please, name me JUST ONE Sony game that has decent online play. JUST ONE. The closest they have gotten is the Uncharted series and it's online is nothing but lag and glitching.

lol at calling uncharteds online laggy and glichy on the wiiU board lol that's something I expect from delusional xbox fanboys not delusional Nintendo fanboys.

Anyways PSASBR and guess what it beat smash bros to online, Nintendo is that incompetent lol.

On another note altogether, I was highly disappointed by PSASBR, but for a totally different reason. I could care less if it is similar to Smash Bros., but after actually playing it it felt more like a watered down version of Dissidia. I like the basic idea, but the actual gameplay seems so shallow compared to Dissidia (the comparison is simple: Dissidia you build your brave meter unleash brave attacks to kill the opponent; PSASBR has you build a special meter to unleash special attack to kill the opponent) that I couldn't get into it in the least. I probably alone in this, but I just don't even think about this in the same way that I do Smash Bros.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I owe Jesus everything; I love you Lord
#127xerofyre0Posted 1/5/2013 6:52:50 PM
if you dont count purchased devs and only count in house devs, that number drops significantly. i think nintendo has a higher quality level , juss sayin
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#128ish0turfac3Posted 1/5/2013 6:56:28 PM
Mario, zelda, kirby, donkey kong, have all had really good games in the last few years..
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#129Oni_TaedoPosted 1/5/2013 6:57:35 PM
jillwarren posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
Sony may own them, but they tell Sony how their game is going to be. Sony has no say in anything aside from asking how much a game is going to cost to get finished.

Is that why they have good games, the dev do their job rather then being forced to listen to some CEO who thinks online is irrelevant?

Please, name me JUST ONE Sony game that has decent online play. JUST ONE. The closest they have gotten is the Uncharted series and it's online is nothing but lag and glitching.

lol at calling uncharteds online laggy and glichy on the wiiU board lol that's something I expect from delusional xbox fanboys not delusional Nintendo fanboys.

Anyways PSASBR and guess what it beat smash bros to online, Nintendo is that incompetent lol.

On another note altogether, I was highly disappointed by PSASBR, but for a totally different reason. I could care less if it is similar to Smash Bros., but after actually playing it it felt more like a watered down version of Dissidia. I like the basic idea, but the actual gameplay seems so shallow compared to Dissidia (the comparison is simple: Dissidia you build your brave meter unleash brave attacks to kill the opponent; PSASBR has you build a special meter to unleash special attack to kill the opponent) that I couldn't get into it in the least. I probably alone in this, but I just don't even think about this in the same way that I do Smash Bros.

Both games are similar in that they take characters from a ton of awful games, and throw them into one of the most shallow fighting engines ever made.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#130FabulousZeroPosted 1/5/2013 6:59:06 PM
Kind of crazy how these fanboys always turn negative threads about Nintendo into threads about Sony, lol.

---
It took me three playthroughs to realize Harbinger was a reaper
If you dislike FFXIII, you're an idiot.