Last quality game Nintendo made themselves?

#151IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/5/2013 10:33:08 PM
Skyward Sword was insanely disappointing. I'm still surprised people consider it good. The same three areas are repeated three times!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#152YamagishiDPosted 1/5/2013 10:38:18 PM
Linetrix posted...
GoombaX posted...
Thunder097 posted...
The Last of Us , The Last Guardian and Beyond Two Souls enough said/

none of those are out yet

And...?

How can you judge an unreleased game, a unreleased game with no real gameplay shown, and an unreleased game with like 10 minutes of running around shown?

Oh wait...you must be a time-traveler.
#153GloryChaosPosted 1/5/2013 10:38:52 PM
The repeated areas aren't all that bad. You get to visit different areas that you couldn't explore before the second time you visit them. It's like how in Super Metroid, you'll pass through Norfair a couple of times before you finally head to lower Norfair to fight Ridley.

Besides, the ocean in Lanayru desert may as well have been its own area. I will not defend the return to Eldin Volcano though. Nor will I defend Fi, the third visits to said areas (even though you didn't do much the third time around), collecting the tears of light, or any of the fights against the Imprisoned.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#154ZodrynPosted 1/5/2013 10:56:04 PM
Nintendoland. Before that, Skyward Sword. Every game has flaws, but I have enjoyed both of those titles immensely, and they are high quality.
---
"And most of all, remember this: Your gems are the gems that will pierce the heavens. And you are truly, truly outrageous." ~ Scarizard
#155GoombaXPosted 1/5/2013 11:12:13 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Skyward Sword was insanely disappointing. I'm still surprised people consider it good. The same three areas are repeated three times!

ya you never have played it
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#156Tsutarja495Posted 1/5/2013 11:28:39 PM
Oh yeah, Nintendo Land, how could I forget that? A wonderful launch game, showing off a variety of ways the Wii U's controller can be utilized, and a good glimpse into the future of asymmetrical multiplayer. I love it.
#157FlyinTonitePosted 1/5/2013 11:29:21 PM
GloryChaos posted...
The repeated areas aren't all that bad. You get to visit different areas that you couldn't explore before the second time you visit them. It's like how in Super Metroid, you'll pass through Norfair a couple of times before you finally head to lower Norfair to fight Ridley.

Besides, the ocean in Lanayru desert may as well have been its own area. I will not defend the return to Eldin Volcano though. Nor will I defend Fi, the third visits to said areas (even though you didn't do much the third time around), collecting the tears of light, or any of the fights against the Imprisoned.

I actually kind of liked the return to eldin, and the sand sea in lanayru is one of my favorite zelda areas of all time. You had that cool pirate min dungeon, the mine cart roller coaster, the sand sea itself and that sweet sandship dungeon.

The imprisoned fights blow, I hated doing them in boss rush.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#158skypunchPosted 1/6/2013 12:22:05 AM
Xenoblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#159badboyPosted 1/6/2013 12:50:23 AM
Twilight Princess
#160IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/6/2013 4:15:37 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

ya you never have played it

Really? Mind proving that one?