Last quality game Nintendo made themselves?

#31mess98Posted 1/5/2013 1:33:19 PM
DKC Returns?
---
Now playing: World Of Warcraft (PC), Halo 4 (360)
#32DemonDog666Posted 1/5/2013 1:34:19 PM
Faceman_ posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
Sony may own them, but they tell Sony how their game is going to be. Sony has no say in anything aside from asking how much a game is going to cost to get finished.

Is that why they have good games, the dev do their job rather then being forced to listen to some CEO who thinks online is irrelevant?

Please, name me JUST ONE Sony game that has decent online play. JUST ONE. The closest they have gotten is the Uncharted series and it's online is nothing but lag and glitching.

lol at calling uncharteds online laggy and glichy on the wiiU board lol that's something I expect from delusional xbox fanboys not delusional Nintendo fanboys.

Anyways PSASBR and guess what it beat smash bros to online, Nintendo is that incompetent lol.
#33squatch22Posted 1/5/2013 1:36:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
Sony may own them, but they tell Sony how their game is going to be. Sony has no say in anything aside from asking how much a game is going to cost to get finished.

Is that why they have good games, the dev do their job rather then being forced to listen to some CEO who thinks online is irrelevant?

Please, name me JUST ONE Sony game that has decent online play. JUST ONE. The closest they have gotten is the Uncharted series and it's online is nothing but lag and glitching.

lol at calling uncharteds online laggy and glichy on the wiiU board lol that's something I expect from delusional xbox fanboys not delusional Nintendo fanboys.

Anyways PSASBR and guess what it beat smash bros to online, Nintendo is that incompetent lol.

Because Smash Bros didnt have online on the Wii.... Oh wait...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#34HungoverHero777Posted 1/5/2013 1:40:35 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Lol, hopefully that shuts him up.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#35wiiking96Posted 1/5/2013 1:42:12 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...

Yes, but it had terrible online.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#36steerepikePosted 1/5/2013 1:44:25 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Faceman_ posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Lol, hopefully that shuts him up.

Spoiler Alert! It won't.

Trolls are wrong on purpose. Can you really not see that?
---
It hurted me...
#37DemonDog666Posted 1/5/2013 1:45:51 PM
wiiking96 posted...
Yes, but it had terrible online.

It must be really bad for nobody to ever mention it while demanding online in a smash bros...
#38Lemmywinks13Posted 1/5/2013 1:47:40 PM
Hmmm...I think we have to go all the way back to New mario U or Nintendo Land. Or Fluidity Spin Cycle.
#39HungoverHero777Posted 1/5/2013 1:48:20 PM
steerepike posted...

Spoiler Alert! It won't.

Trolls are wrong on purpose. Can you really not see that?

Sadly, I don't think this one in particular is wrong on purpose.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#40LinetrixPosted 1/5/2013 1:48:49 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Hmmm...I think we have to go all the way back to New mario U or Nintendo Land. Or Fluidity Spin Cycle.

>Quality
>Nintendoland

Troll confirmed.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation