So I saw a Nintendo Wii U showcase event and tryed out Nintendo Land...

#1dbhomiePosted 1/5/2013 2:40:15 PM
To my shock when I was playing the DK tilt and tumbe I not only saw lag but also the screen glitching outta the wazoo. I asked the rep "Are any of these Wii U's online and updated" and the rep said "Yes most are though we don't have the online running at this time"

Oh god I sure am glad I never updated my Wii U afterall, some of that slowdown is crazy on the gamepad screen... I could imagine how miffed I would be if I did update in the end.
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147
#2darkrystalPosted 1/5/2013 2:45:00 PM
Yes, clearly everyone who updated their Wii U has been putting up with terrible gamepad lag and glitching and we all just neglected to mention it. That is the only valid explanation here.
---
3DS FC: 5155 - 2901 - 5771
#3Lemmywinks13Posted 1/5/2013 2:46:40 PM
Yeah, there would be a sh*tstorm here if that was true. This is not true.
#4Banjo2553Posted 1/5/2013 2:47:43 PM
Thank goodness that does not actually happen on updated WiiU's.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#5bob742ombPosted 1/5/2013 2:53:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6geneticsftwPosted 1/5/2013 2:54:53 PM
Glad I never connected mine to the wazoo, no glitches here.
---
Sweet
#7DiscomasterPosted 1/5/2013 3:10:15 PM
How many Wii U's were running at the same time?
#8dbhomie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 7:44:10 PM
There were lots of ones but none were connected to the same life system... when by lag I mean in DK tilt and tumble the Wii gamepad kept lagging when the balancer Mii icon kept going to fast even when it was going slow.

The screen showed pixalation like one of those youtube videos where it jams and moves while missing some frames... the other games they had on show like Skylanders Giants, COD Black Ops, Zombie U and Just Dance all ran without problems.

I really shoulda gone to the Wii Menu to ask what things you do there to see how bad and slow it was but forgot to,
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147
#9HeaderHogPosted 1/5/2013 7:46:20 PM
dbhomie posted...
There were lots of ones but none were connected to the same life system... when by lag I mean in DK tilt and tumble the Wii gamepad kept lagging when the balancer Mii icon kept going to fast even when it was going slow.

The screen showed pixalation like one of those youtube videos where it jams and moves while missing some frames... the other games they had on show like Skylanders Giants, COD Black Ops, Zombie U and Just Dance all ran without problems.

I really shoulda gone to the Wii Menu to ask what things you do there to see how bad and slow it was but forgot to,

That really shouldn't happen.
I have never, ever heard of anything like this on this board.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#10CaptainMoosePosted 1/5/2013 7:58:06 PM
geneticsftw posted...
Glad I never connected mine to the wazoo, no glitches here.