Ya know, it's funny...

#1SS4_NamreppivPosted 1/5/2013 3:19:48 PM
Nintendo could have put a lot of impressive hardware into the Wii U, they could have easily tripled the RAM for games, along with adding a much more powerful CPU. Which would have increased the initial launch price, and most likely launched with fewer titles. I can just about guarantee that every single troll/hater on this board would still whine and complain about some aspect of it, simply due to one reason: It's Nintendo.

As far as what we ended up with, I'm not disappointed. Will Sony and MS release more powerful hardware, it is possible, but not as likely on Sony's part, simply due to the fact that they're bleeding so much money, and look at the Vita, lol.
Nintendo has yet to show what the Wii U is truly capable of, and I believe that within a couple of years, the 3rd parties will be able to harness the console much better than they can with the competition.

There are a few more things that I could point out, but I hear the trolls rustling in the distance, so I'm gonna end this here before they start foaming at the mouth.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#2squatch22Posted 1/5/2013 3:21:57 PM
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
I can just about guarantee that every single troll/hater on this board would still whine and complain about some aspect of it, simply due to one reason: It's Nintendo.

Very true. No matter what Nintendo do, they will get moaned about.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3TrueBlue91Posted 1/5/2013 3:23:17 PM
You have a bad sense of humour.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#4SS4_Namreppiv(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:47:45 PM
I do?
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#5b1gt0nePosted 1/5/2013 3:49:37 PM
squatch22 posted...
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
I can just about guarantee that every single troll/hater on this board would still whine and complain about some aspect of it, simply due to one reason: It's Nintendo.

Very true. No matter what Nintendo do, they will get moaned about.

No doubt. A lot of trolls even claimed smartglass was better than the Upad.....lmao
#6JoeSkeletorPosted 1/5/2013 3:49:40 PM
You know what isnt funny for every troll topic thers a rabid fan reassurance topic now i love me some nintendo games myself but many on this board seem to cup nintendos coin purse a little to much.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.