The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I've noticed that the AA in ZombiU is soo much better than anything on ps3\360

#1knightimexPosted 1/5/2013 9:55:01 PM(edited)
Contains amazing anti aliasing is also at 720p with a excellent frame rate all with in a 1st generation game?

Can't wait to see newer generation games for wii u!
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2messhiaunedPosted 1/5/2013 10:01:53 PM
I noticed that the dirt looks especially good, that's what matters...how the dirt looks.
#3knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:04:39 PM
messhiauned posted...
I noticed that the dirt looks especially good, that's what matters...how the dirt looks.

I pay attention to things like that.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#4Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/5/2013 10:07:33 PM
Well like all Nintendo fans said about the Wii, "it's the graphics that matter".
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#5silverbulltPosted 1/5/2013 10:10:27 PM
knightimex posted...
Contains amazing anti aliasing is also at 720p with a excellent frame rate all with in a 1st generation game?

Good, tell the rest of the drones to actually go and buy the game so they make a sequel. Show your support!
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#6messhiaunedPosted 1/5/2013 10:13:27 PM
knightimex posted...
messhiauned posted...

Yea me too. When I play games I also stare at the walls on buildings and make sure all the cracks look just right.
#7IcedEarthaholicPosted 1/5/2013 10:19:44 PM
silverbullt posted...
knightimex posted...

Good, tell the rest of the drones to actually go and buy the game so they make a sequel. Show your support!

Just got it a couple days ago at Target while it was on sale for 45 bucks. Want to get the game? Check there! BTW, the game takes a bit to get used to but good lord does it get nerve-wracking. Not nearly as scary as Fatal Frame mind you, but it's a solid survival horror game. Left 4 Dead this game is not, it is it's own beast.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#8lightningbugxPosted 1/5/2013 10:23:34 PM
messhiauned posted...

Trolls agree. How dirt looks is extremely important.
#9knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:59:20 PM
messhiauned posted...
knightimex posted...
messhiauned posted...

Yea me too. When I play games I also stare at the walls on buildings and make sure all the cracks look just right.

-_-

You game exclusively on console don't you?
---
Old School Games FTW!
#10MelkacPosted 1/6/2013 12:08:14 AM
720p...? But...ZombiU runs at 1080p...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA