I've noticed that the AA in ZombiU is soo much better than anything on ps3\360

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I've noticed that the AA in ZombiU is soo much better than anything on ps3\360

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#1
Contains amazing anti aliasing is also at 720p with a excellent frame rate all with in a 1st generation game?

Can't wait to see newer generation games for wii u!
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: messhiauned

messhiauned
3 years ago#2
I noticed that the dirt looks especially good, that's what matters...how the dirt looks.

knightimex
3 years ago#3
messhiauned posted...
I noticed that the dirt looks especially good, that's what matters...how the dirt looks.

I pay attention to things like that.
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
3 years ago#4
Well like all Nintendo fans said about the Wii, "it's the graphics that matter".
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon

User Info: silverbullt

silverbullt
3 years ago#5
knightimex posted...
Contains amazing anti aliasing is also at 720p with a excellent frame rate all with in a 1st generation game?

Good, tell the rest of the drones to actually go and buy the game so they make a sequel. Show your support!
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ

User Info: messhiauned

messhiauned
3 years ago#6
knightimex posted...
messhiauned posted...

Yea me too. When I play games I also stare at the walls on buildings and make sure all the cracks look just right.

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
3 years ago#7
silverbullt posted...
knightimex posted...

Good, tell the rest of the drones to actually go and buy the game so they make a sequel. Show your support!

Just got it a couple days ago at Target while it was on sale for 45 bucks. Want to get the game? Check there! BTW, the game takes a bit to get used to but good lord does it get nerve-wracking. Not nearly as scary as Fatal Frame mind you, but it's a solid survival horror game. Left 4 Dead this game is not, it is it's own beast.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
3 years ago#8
messhiauned posted...

Trolls agree. How dirt looks is extremely important.

knightimex
3 years ago#9
messhiauned posted...
knightimex posted...
messhiauned posted...

Yea me too. When I play games I also stare at the walls on buildings and make sure all the cracks look just right.

-_-

You game exclusively on console don't you?
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: Melkac

Melkac
3 years ago#10
720p...? But...ZombiU runs at 1080p...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I've noticed that the AA in ZombiU is soo much better than anything on ps3\360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived