Your Legend of Zelda Collection!

#21Walkiethrougie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:46:10 AM
El_Dustino posted...
MARl0 posted...
I have all of them except the CDi games.

Worthless collection bro.

Haha
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)
#22FullmetalChildPosted 1/6/2013 10:00:29 AM
I own all of them in some form or another except for Four Swords Adventures.
---
Never pet a Castform on a summer day.
Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story
#23CaptainMoosePosted 1/6/2013 10:04:31 AM
I have every game, except for the cdi games, multiple copies on different platforms too. In my collection though is two gold cartridges of LoZ, one gold copy of LoZ2, gold Majoras Mask, GCN Master Quest & a gold SS Wiimote.
#24CaptainMoosePosted 1/6/2013 10:06:07 AM
Oops, I forgot I don't have the GCN Four swords, though I'm sure ill get a used copy sooner or later, just so I have it not necessarily to play it.
#25huyiPosted 1/6/2013 10:34:43 AM
GoombaX posted...
i have every legend of zelda cept the cdi ones my favorite is majoras mask

same.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#26AwesomePerson99Posted 1/6/2013 10:48:58 AM
Every single Zelda title (except for CD-i, they don't count as true Zelda games)
Hyrule Historia (Japanese version)
All of the English Zelda Mangas
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Not For Resale DEMO cart
Several 25th Anniversary Posters
25th Anniversary Limited Edition Zelda Playing Cards
OoT Original Sound Track
OoT 3D Sound Track
TWW Sound Track
Nintendo History Series: Zelda Sound Track
Actual Metal Replica Master Sword
Replica Hylian Shield
Phantom Hourglass Keychain
LE Skyward Sword Gold Wii-Remote and 25th Anniversary Soundtrack

I might be forgetting some things. Hopefully not.
#27SF_BombPosted 1/6/2013 11:42:02 AM
I think I own the "not as good Zelda's" Which would explain why I don't like Zelda. I own Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, the ambassador Zelda's I got: 1,2, and Minish Cap. And Ocarina of Time 3D. All while it was revolutionary for its time, I still don't like it. I'm just in the minority that doesn't like Zelda.
---
Black 2 FC: 1808 0000 3910
#28DrumguyPosted 1/6/2013 11:43:45 AM
I own all of them on the original cartridges/discs except for the CD-i ones, the portable ones, and the archery one that came with the Wii Zapper.
#29rick alveradoPosted 1/6/2013 12:26:50 PM(edited)
The Legend of Zelda - NES, GCN (Collector's Edition), GCN (Animal Crossing, although I can't access it since I don't use Action Replay), 3DS
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link - NES, GCN, 3DS
A Link to the Past - SNES, GBA
Link's Awakening - GB, 3DS
Ocarina of Time - N64, GCN (Master Quest), GCN (Collector's Edition), Wii, 3DS (Physical Copy)
Majora's Mask - GCN, Wii
Oracle of Ages - GBC
Oracle of Seasons - GBC
Four Swords - GBA, 3DS
Wind Waker - GCN
Four Swords Adventures - Don't have it, but it is at the top of my list of GCN games to get
Minish Cap - GBA, 3DS
Twilight Princess - Wii
Phantom Hourglass - Don't have it, but it is at the top of my list of DS games to get
Spirit Tracks - Don't have it, but it is 2nd on my list of DS games to get
Skyward Sword - Wii

And that's it. I don't have any spinoffs, but they are all high on their lists of games to get for their respective systems.

Oh, and I've beaten all of the ones I own except Skyward Sword. I have also beaten Four Swords Adventures because even though I don't own it, I have friends that do.
---
"Where's Conrad's nipple?" Jared Penner