Post pictures of your setup/collection

#1FFXIgaiaknightPosted 1/6/2013 2:19:41 AM
i will start

Here is my wii u collection (sorry for the pic being sideways)

http://imageshack.us/a/img99/6362/20130106035838533.jpg

My 3DS collection
http://imageshack.us/a/img195/301/20130106040323170.jpg

final here is my TV
http://imageshack.us/a/img152/7474/20130106041322103.jpg

*ps* yes that is monster hunter 3 ultimate
---
Currently Playing: Nintendo Land (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#2FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:22:04 AM
bump
---
#3Neonwarrior1243Posted 1/6/2013 3:32:24 AM
Wow Monster Hunter looks nice and bright with colors. Is the Wii U region free?
#4FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:37:37 AM
Neonwarrior1243 posted...

sadly no its not ; ;
---
#5Neonwarrior1243Posted 1/6/2013 3:41:22 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

sadly no its not ; ;

Oh did you get a Japanese Wii U or did they get a region free hack yet? Since main reason I'm not interested in a Wii U at the moment is that it has only 10 or so games and only 3 are Wii U only(the others I already have or had before on PS3) but Monster Hunter looks awesome.
#6FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:44:31 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

sadly no its not ; ;

Oh did you get a Japanese Wii U or did they get a region free hack yet? Since main reason I'm not interested in a Wii U at the moment is that it has only 10 or so games and only 3 are Wii U only(the others I already have or had before on PS3) but Monster Hunter looks awesome.

no thats actually a youtube video i was playing via the web browser at the time of the pic wanted to see how the game would look on my TV in 1080p which it looks fantastic and it made the wait for march even worse >.<
---
#7Neonwarrior1243Posted 1/6/2013 3:51:28 AM(edited)
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

sadly no its not ; ;

no thats actually a youtube video i was playing via the web browser at the time of the pic wanted to see how the game would look on my TV in 1080p which it looks fantastic and it made the wait for march even worse >.<

Oh I see it's got a US release date that's awesome looks like the best looking Wii U game so far do you agree(in terms of looks)?
#8FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:58:37 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

sadly no its not ; ;

Oh I see it's got a US release date that's awesome looks like the best looking Wii U game so far do you agree(in terms of looks)?

In some places you can tell its a 3DS game while in others you can tell capcom redid the textures especially when it comes to your hunter and monsters. They really shine on the wii u and that's just from looking at YouTube videos which means it will actually look a little better when i actually get the game sense YouTube videos even in HD aren't always the best judge of graphics.
---
#9Neonwarrior1243Posted 1/6/2013 4:05:40 AM
I definitely need to buy it when I get a Wii U. Hopefully some other games come out around the same time, this way it will speed up when I buy it.
#10FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:10:51 AM(edited)
I definitely need to buy it when I get a Wii U. Hopefully some other games come out around the same time, this way it will speed up when I buy it.

ima play hell putting MH down to play other games im at HR 543 in Tri for wii and still climbing lol. Also when you get your Wii U and MH hit me up and we can hunt together online.
---