Everyone needs to try Zombi U's multiplayer!

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 1/6/2013 2:37:36 AM
I love the single player portion of Zombi U, but I'm aware that not everyone feels the same. Even for these people though, I think they need to try out the multiplayer mode. I played that mode for hours tonight and only stopped cause it got too late. I wish I could keep playing and can't wait til we can get together and play it again. It's a shame such a great mode seems to be getting overlooked so much. I know it doesn't have online, which is a bit of a bummer, but if you have friends, PLAY IT!!!
#2Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 6:16:13 AM
Not only this...but i just got through playing the nursery. No sleep for me tonight lol
#3STE573Posted 1/6/2013 6:21:00 AM
I enjoyed the SP but I found the Multiplayer to be a bit out of touch with the SP, they play and handle like 2 completely different games, largely due to the abundance of weapons and having a human dungeon master (sort of) in MP. I mean I enjoyed what I played, but it feels a bit out of place IMO. That being said I've probably only put about an hour into the MP, so I should probably give it more of a chance.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) NSMBU (Wii U) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#4Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 2:59:23 PM
STE573 posted...
I enjoyed the SP but I found the Multiplayer to be a bit out of touch with the SP, they play and handle like 2 completely different games, largely due to the abundance of weapons and having a human dungeon master (sort of) in MP. I mean I enjoyed what I played, but it feels a bit out of place IMO. That being said I've probably only put about an hour into the MP, so I should probably give it more of a chance.

It is definately a totally different experience. It's more of a run and gun game, but ammo is still in very short supply so you still need to be very accurate if you want to win. It could also depend who you play with too...it's definately not as easy to pick up and understand as Call of Duties multiplayer. I hope for a sequel that adds even more, cause as much as I love it, I can tell it may of been a bit rushed.
#5wingo84Posted 1/6/2013 3:02:39 PM
STE573 posted...

but isn't it just like an extension of the "arena" level on the main game? So not truly out of touch
---
NNID - Wingo84
#6Banjo2553Posted 1/6/2013 3:03:16 PM
Multiplayer's online and you control the zombies? I might give it a go sometime.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#7DarkAdonis123Posted 1/6/2013 3:05:36 PM
I'll buy Zombie U when it's about $30. I've played it a bit at my friend's house. Though I enjoyed it, I don't see myself dropping $60 on it.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#8Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:07:33 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
Multiplayer's online and you control the zombies? I might give it a go sometime.

Multiplayer is NOT online...that's the one downside to it. It wouldn't be nearly as fun online as it was local, but it still would of been nice to have it in there. It's a brilliant example of how great multiplayer games can be on the Wii U, and this was only a launch game. A sequel with more time could be really special.
#9Banjo2553Posted 1/6/2013 3:13:04 PM
Oh. Well damn, lol. I don't have any local friends to play it with. At least not within easy reach.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#10Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:20:29 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
Oh. Well damn, lol. I don't have any local friends to play it with. At least not within easy reach.

That sucks...it won't be of much use to you then I guess.