At E3 let's see Endless Ocean 3!!!

#1ScroogeMcNixPosted 1/6/2013 9:12:42 AM
I've been hoping for it ever since the 3DS and Wii U were announced! Truth be told I'm just barely scratching the surface in Endless Ocean: Blue World (hands down the best game ever for the Wii with hundreds of hours of things to do and with me approaching 100 hours on my file!) but with the graphical boost and the Gamepad EO3 could easily be the best of the series! Back at E3 a few years ago Emily Rogers claimed that it was already in development but we've heard nothing else about it!

I'd like to see the ability to zoom in at any part of the game using the Gamepad and just tap on the icons on the touch screen such as Interact, Feed, Treasure Detector, Light Pen, etc. Of course you could also just use the control pad to scroll over to it. In Zoom Mode you can pet the fish on the touch screen using your finger or stylus to receive extra bits of information and different recations. You can also hold it up and take pics of the fish at any time or pics of the islands, surface, etc.

This would be one of the best examples of how awesome the Gamepad could be and would sell parents more on getting one for their kids becuase it's also an educational game!

C'mon Arika and Nintendo! Please bring it to life soon!!!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#2ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 9:43:36 AM
It would be much handier to have your Marine Encyclopedia or Field Guide as it could be called (because I'd like to see more freshwater in the sequel) on the touch sceen along with all your items, treasures, etc. I'd like to see the Bremuda Triangle, Loch Ness, Great Barrier Reef, and a couple more lakes added to the sequel. More sea monsters based ont the classic ones that we know about (that can and will attack you) and some ghost ships floating on the water that you can climb aboard and explore!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#3omniryuPosted 1/6/2013 9:48:16 AM
I hope they try to make it 1080p
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#4ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 11:13:33 PM
I don't see why they wouldn't make it 1080p! I wish they would stick with the Wiimote controls but prop the Gamepad up nearby so you can access your maps, take pics, read the encyclopedia, and pet and feed fish in Zoom Mode spots!

Big islands that you could explore on foot in addition to the vast underwater diving areas in each ocean area around the world! Also be able to collect hundreds of seashells, corals, and underwater plants to add to your Underwater Encyclopedia! That and 1000 plus undersea life and 500 plus on shore creatures! 500 to 1000 plus treasures to find too!

Also I'd make a creature like the Megalodon the final creature you seek to find (that ends with the credits) and with the graphics of the Wii U it could be one of the scariest and most realistic looking monsters ever seen in a video game!
---
#5lazycomplifePosted 1/7/2013 11:14:29 PM
I'd love to see it.
---
Wow really
#6ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 11:19:52 PM
I'd make the Megalodon at least 5 times bigger than the Bklue Whales would be in the game! That would result in soemthing truly frightening and have it covered with scars, barnacles, streaks of blood and some harpoons and tentacle marks from giant squids! Think of how Magu Tapa looked in the original Endless Ocean but 50 times bigger, far more scarred and with bloodshot eyes! It should be found in the Marianas Trench but eventually you can find it in all areas of the world after you've found every animal, including legendary creatures!
---
#7NarutoPosted 1/7/2013 11:22:47 PM
I want Afrika 2.
#8Y34RX3R0Posted 1/7/2013 11:23:30 PM
It's going to be amazing I truely cannot wait!
---
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE
#9ElectricMolePosted 1/7/2013 11:28:35 PM
I hope so! I love Endless Ocean series.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#10IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/8/2013 12:13:37 AM
God, those games were so dull.