At E3 let's see Endless Ocean 3!!!

#11ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:32:22 PM
Dull? The first one was far less exciting than Endless Ocean: Blue World but imagine those same "dull" games with ten times better graphics and 20 times more things to do! No other system is better fit for EO 3 than Wii U with all you can do with the Gamepad! Far Cry 3 to me is dull in comparison to the Endless Ocean series. Dull is being punished for wanting to wander away and explore such as in Far Cry 3 and dull to me is killing a bunch of people and shooting things and glorifying violence over and voer in current gen games! True magic with few restrictions is Endless Ocean 3 which beats just about any current gen game!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#12ZvolTxPosted 1/12/2013 1:33:34 PM
Didn't you just swim around doing nothing or collecting fish in those games? Why?

Just why?
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#13ZvolTxPosted 1/12/2013 1:35:19 PM
ScroogeMcNix posted...
dull to me is killing a bunch of people and shooting things

Shooting and killing things is fun (in games, that is)
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#14Tsutarja495Posted 1/12/2013 1:39:46 PM
Oh my, yes, I'd love it. I already have the first game, and it's my 3rd favorite Wii game. It's so peaceful, the perfect game right before bed or when I'm frustrated with something. I still need to get the second one.
#15ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:46:19 PM
No you don't just swim around and do nothing. The object of the game is to explore, discover what is actually in the world you live in, take pictures, find 200 sunken treasures and 100 sunken coins, and just enjoy exploring at your own pace! There's hundreds of hours of amazing things to do versus a stupid shooter that is done in less than 10 hours...

Bad attitudes about games like this result in deserving gamers like me and others who want to be enriched by a game getting the shaft because so many have to have this violent junk instead! Nintendo and Arika were reaching out to the imaginative, creative, and those that care about what's here on earth with the Endless Ocean series and for that I will always be grateful! I can forget about my problems and dive into the vast oceans (and a river) of the world to discover over 300 kinds of creatures!

It will sound corny to many but I'm just not into shooters and prefer games like this that encourage hours and hours of exploration and far more fun than most games I've ever played!!!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#16ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:54:25 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Oh my, yes, I'd love it. I already have the first game, and it's my 3rd favorite Wii game. It's so peaceful, the perfect game right before bed or when I'm frustrated with something. I still need to get the second one.

I wish more people on here shared my love for the series like you do and the sequel is FAR better than the first! Though it's still peaceful, there are some pretty intense and scary moments and this time the sharks and other creatures will come after you (no blood, and only hit by the sharks' tails but it's still creepy!) You owe it to yourself to buy Blue World and experience one of the best games ever made!!!
---
#17andizzle29662Posted 1/12/2013 2:01:18 PM
ScroogeMcNix posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...

I wish more people on here shared my love for the series like you do and the sequel is FAR better than the first! Though it's still peaceful, there are some pretty intense and scary moments and this time the sharks and other creatures will come after you (no blood, and only hit by the sharks' tails but it's still creepy!) You owe it to yourself to buy Blue World and experience one of the best games ever made!!!

I do! I bought both on release day and loved them! They are stunning games for Wii!
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#18MotiJrPosted 1/12/2013 2:05:08 PM
This game could utilise the panorama view really well.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#19andizzle29662Posted 1/12/2013 2:45:05 PM
MotiJr posted...
This game could utilise the panorama view really well.

Yes
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#20andrea987Posted 1/12/2013 2:56:04 PM
Yes please! I loved the first two, I can't wait to see what they could do with the third one, and on the U. And this time, even though I hate killing animals, I think more danger and the chance of being killed/kill animals (in self-defense, at least) should be implemented. As an option, maybe.