Any crunchyroll support for Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any crunchyroll support for Wii U?
3 years ago#1
Just curious. Not that it's a make or break but it'd be nice to know. How do you download new apps or all the ones on the menu are all you have access to for now?
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
3 years ago#2
Not yet. Hoping for it, though. There's a good amount of anime fans on Miiverse, as I posted about Haruhi Suzumiya and got a few responses.
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
3 years ago#3
It'll probably take a while. Look how long it took them to get a 360 app after the PS3 one came out.
3 years ago#4
no reason to get it on console when its free to stream on PC rather than a sub on 360/ps3/possibly wiiu...
3 years ago#5
SteamedRice posted...
no reason to get it on console when its free to stream on PC rather than a sub on 360/ps3/possibly wiiu...

I have an internet television with a Crunchyroll app, and being able to watch shows on my large TV is great. Wii U having Crunchyroll would be pure winnage.
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
3 years ago#6
^I hate how that app is setup w/ 2 accounts of PS3 instead of being unlimited like netflix and Hulu plus.
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any crunchyroll support for Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived