Age of Wii U Owners & The games your looking to get.

#71EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/16/2013 12:33:03 AM
21 here.

Games I'm looking to get: Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Rayman Legends, and Pikmin 3.

In the future? Pretty much all of the Nintendo exclusives. In the meantime, I'll be waiting on the above and playing Wii games that I never played (didn't own a Wii).
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#721broly15(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:06:00 AM
SenninShin posted...
And Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper is my must-have, when I get the console next week <3

well i hope you enjoy it.
---
my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KingTodd2
Wii U ID: KingTodd, XBL GT: KingTodd1
#73foxizardPosted 1/17/2013 2:24:44 AM

I'm looking forward to:

Dragon Quest X
Pikmin 3
Game & Wario
Super Smash Bros.

I'm also looking forward to digital titles like Toki Tori 2.

I'd add Monster Hunter Ultimate to that list, but I have a Japanese WiiU and thus already own the game.

I'm also assuming there will be a non "New Super Mario Bros." Mario title to grace the machine, as well as a Zelda.

I'll be looking forward to a lot more when more things are announced and what have you, which I'll admit hasn't been much so far, but the console has also only been out 2 months.
---
Currently Playing: Fantasy Life, Pokemon White 2, Super Mario Bros. 2 (J), Fable III.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414
#74DarthFloatyPosted 1/17/2013 2:30:05 AM

Looking forward to Pikmin 3, Game & Warrior, and Aliens Colonial Marines right now. And I'll be thinking about Mario and Smash Brothers as the games that most interest me in the future. :)
#75wskingwsPosted 1/17/2013 2:44:21 AM
I'm looking forward to the new smash bros, new Mario kart, new legend of Zelda. Basically all the Nintendo heavy hitters lol.

Been with nintendo since the nes day (although i do game on xbox too. It's all love)

---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN