Portable Zelda Collection or HD Zelda Collection?

#1Fr33zPosted 1/6/2013 7:46:49 PM
Which would you rather have? - Results (83 votes)
Portable Zelda Collection
19.28% (16 votes)
HD Zelda Collection
80.72% (67 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Posted this in the 3DS section as well but,

Which would you rather have:

A Portable Zelda Collection for the 3DS including every game from the original Legend of Zelda to Twilight Princess

or

An HD Zelda Collection for the WiiU including every game from the original Legend of Zelda to Twilight Princess (Including the Portable games like the LTTP, Oracle Games, Spirit Tracks etc.)

Both collections would feature the games remastered in 3D or HD and fully utilize the systems capabilities such as Bottom Screen on 3DS/Gamepad on WiiU.

(Note: Skyward Sword not included due to control scheme/recentness)

Examples:
3DS: Majoras Mask updated like OoT 3D, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks remastered to look like the original Windwaker.
WiiU: Same updates as 3DS ones but in HD such as Windwaker and Twilight Princess in 1080p w/ HD textures
---
NNID: Illuminatis
#2ADHDguitarPosted 1/6/2013 7:48:48 PM
I'd rather have this.

Zelda Collections part 1 and 2.

Zelda HD Collection 1: OoT, MM, TP, digital copies of all of the 2D and 2D handheld games for 3DS and Wii U.

Zelda HD Collection 2: WW, SS, PH, ST, also comes with the digital copies mentioned above.

That's how I would do it if I were in charge.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3Dark-KakashiPosted 1/6/2013 7:52:04 PM
Why not both? :D
---
http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/articles/Skyward_Sword_logo_vines.png
#4arameakaPosted 1/6/2013 7:52:33 PM
how about a new zelda
#540DribylfPosted 1/6/2013 7:53:47 PM
how about a new zelda

---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#6Fr33z(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:53:53 PM
arameaka posted...
how about a new zelda

Its like people dont understand hypotheticals...
---
#7Christopher BelmontPosted 1/6/2013 7:56:26 PM
So people would rather have a collection of HD games when half of them aren't that great looking in HD vs. perfect ports you can take with you anywhere? Why would you need the first batch of Zelda's in HD exactly?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#840DribylfPosted 1/6/2013 7:57:34 PM
So people would rather have a collection of HD games when half of them aren't that great looking in HD vs. perfect ports you can take with you anywhere? Why would you need the first batch of Zelda's in HD exactly?

I 100% agree.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#9Fr33z(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 8:00:06 PM
Christopher Belmont posted...

Well I did say these arent just simple ports, they'd all be remastered to fit the visual style for the system they'd be on. But with HD wining on both polls it seems people want graphics a little bit more than convenience ,
---
#10Tsutarja495Posted 1/6/2013 8:03:35 PM
Zelda CD-I Collection