New Nvidia handheld will allegedly be able to stream PC games to a second screen

#41hustlin_pimpstePosted 1/7/2013 2:13:57 AM
I like it quite a lot ... slightly tacky looking, but also compact and 2 x analogue sticks. Good sounding stats, too.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#42blankempathyPosted 1/7/2013 2:38:26 AM
Buretsu posted...
blankempathy posted...
Buretsu posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Buretsu posted...
I said it in the topic on the 3DS board, I'll say it here:

It's a crappy tablet stuck to a caved-in XBox controller.

Pass.

Yeah? That's how most of the gaming community thinks about the WiiU controller. It's a cheap feeling controller with an old DS screen carved into it.

Didn't mean to offend anyone who works at NVIDIA, sorry.

You're here daily defending the wii u but you're just as bad as trolls, so quick to look down on a competitors technology and write it off as lame. Seriously you guys are just a cancer to gaming. New tech is revealed and because its not developed by the company you have a loyalty to its "meh".

No, get out of here with that stupid fanboy logic. Why can I not say that something I think is "Meh" is "Meh" without people always reading things into it that I never intend to say? Why is it assumed that if you have a positive opinion on something, you're automatically a fanboy of it, and if you have a negative opinion on something, it's because you're a fanboy of something else?

The Shield is a nifty little piece of technology, sure, but I have no interest in the Android gaming market. The fact that it can stream games from the PC? Yeah, that starts to interest me, but the fact that you're limited to the range of your WiFi, you have to have specific graphic cards in your PC to even use this feature, and my interest falls in direct opposition to the price that it will be marketed at.

Silly goddamn fanboys. Quit thinking everyone subscribes to the same "My toy is better than yours!" mentality that you do.

Nice back pedaling you're doing here. Nice to actually see an opinion instead of

"I said it in the topic on the 3DS board, I'll say it here:

It's a crappy tablet stuck to a caved-in XBox controller."
You could of actually posted a real opinion or nothing at all instead of being on the defense and posting stuff that trolls fill this board with daily.

Also you're accusing me of being a fanboy? lol ok bud.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#43BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 2:47:34 AM
blankempathy posted...
Nice back pedaling you're doing here. Nice to actually see an opinion instead of

You could of actually posted a real opinion or nothing at all instead of being on the defense and posting stuff that trolls fill this board with daily.

How exactly am I backpedalling? Okay, maybe I'm a little quick on the snark button. I'll admit that much, at least.

But I accuse you of being a fanboy, because you're using the same sort of fanboy logic that states that if I don't like something, it's because I'm a fanboy of something else. Like it's an alien concept that there exists someone who has specific preferences instead of blind brand loyalty.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#44blankempathyPosted 1/7/2013 3:02:27 AM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
blankempathy posted...

How exactly am I backpedalling? Okay, maybe I'm a little quick on the snark button. I'll admit that much, at least.

But I accuse you of being a fanboy, because you're using the same sort of fanboy logic that states that if I don't like something, it's because I'm a fanboy of something else. Like it's an alien concept that there exists someone who has specific preferences instead of blind brand loyalty.

Where did I state I didn't like something or blindly said "oh that sucks"?

Also you were backpedalling from

to "its not for me"
---
#45BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 3:05:08 AM
blankempathy posted...
Buretsu posted...
blankempathy posted...

If you use the logic of a fanboy, you might as well be a fanboy.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#46blankempathyPosted 1/7/2013 3:06:46 AM
Buretsu posted...
blankempathy posted...
Buretsu posted...
blankempathy posted...

Sure bud.
---
#47omniryuPosted 1/7/2013 3:10:24 AM
ToastyOne posted...
This handheld is Nvidia's revenge for Nintendo ditching their Tegra design on the 3DS.

No, it is more like their revenge for Sony dropping them as supplier for the next gen GPU...... Maybe the 3DS too. I remember an article NVIDIA president was basically saying, "**** consoles and **** Ya moms for buying consoles, ass. I hate you Sony!" It a little paraphrase but you get the idea.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#48BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 3:14:44 AM
blankempathy posted...
Buretsu posted...
blankempathy posted...
Buretsu posted...
blankempathy posted...

Sure bud.

Man, for someone who thinks he's above the fanboys, you're sure doing a good job of sinking to their level...
---
#49blankempathyPosted 1/7/2013 3:29:22 AM
Buretsu posted...
Man, for someone who thinks he's above the fanboys, you're sure doing a good job of sinking to their level...

Sure bud
---
#50BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 3:31:11 AM
blankempathy posted...
Buretsu posted...

Sure bud

Pathetic.
---