'Crysis 3' not coming to Wii U due to lack of "business drive"

#413D_ShadoPosted 1/7/2013 8:34:51 AM
Wii U is proven to be weaker than PS3 and 360, not really surprised here. Plus, is C3 really a game you'd expect Nintendo fans to want to play? Sure it's a shooter, but without gore/military simulating/etc. Crysis really has no appeal to consolefiends in general, let alone people casual enough to get the Wii U.

But hey, Crysis 3 looks bad anyway. Even worse than Crysis 2? In the alpha I played, the game was just ugly and the physics were ridiculous.
#42squatch22Posted 1/7/2013 8:35:28 AM
Linetrix posted...
megax11 posted...
YAY! It's bad enough in the 7th gen of gaming (ie 360, Wii, and PS3) my 360 and PS3 were offering more racing games and shooters than good games. I don't need ANY of my Nintendo systems being clogged up with first and third person shooters. Keep that crap off my Nintendo systems.

ITP: "Wah, wah, wah, I'm forced to buy racing and FPS games, wah, wah, wah."

"Wah wah wah. I hate Nintendo and the ppl that play its games so I spend my days bashing them all on the internet"
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#43DarkAdonis123Posted 1/7/2013 8:36:10 AM
megax11 posted...
YAY! It's bad enough in the 7th gen of gaming (ie 360, Wii, and PS3) my 360 and PS3 were offering more racing games and shooters than good games. I don't need ANY of my Nintendo systems being clogged up with first and third person shooters. Keep that crap off my Nintendo systems.

Yes keep the "crap" that sells off the Wii U because you don't like it. Forget making the game line up more appealing to the masses. They should tailor it to only what you think is good.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#44squatch22Posted 1/7/2013 8:36:16 AM
3D_Shado posted...
Wii U is proven to be weaker than PS3 and 360...

Yeah, no...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#45Ryohazuki10469Posted 1/7/2013 8:36:23 AM
Didn't EA help Nintendo build their online infrastructure, and asked to go the extra step where they would implement origin but Nintendo shut that down?
---
PSN: DisRastamon MGO: RyoHazuki XBL: DIS Rastamon
#46EoinPosted 1/7/2013 8:41:45 AM
Ryohazuki10469 posted...
Didn't EA help Nintendo build their online infrastructure, and asked to go the extra step where they would implement origin but Nintendo shut that down?

No.
#47LUlGIPosted 1/7/2013 8:44:22 AM
Yeah, that game is REALLY crappy...

now that it isn't coming to Nintendo
#48MEFreak1984Posted 1/7/2013 8:51:51 AM
I never cared for Crysis personally, so it's not a huge deal to me, but I do agree that developers and Nintendo need to work harder to get more support. Personally, I think a game like Farcry 3 could benefit with having the menus on the gamepad, maybe make it more streamlined with crafting items and handbook entries. And Ubisoft seems to be on good terms with Nintendo, so hopefully they continue their cooperation.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"
#49LinetrixPosted 1/7/2013 8:53:13 AM
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
megax11 posted...

ITP: "Wah, wah, wah, I'm forced to buy racing and FPS games, wah, wah, wah."

"Wah wah wah. I hate Nintendo and the ppl that play its games so I spend my days bashing them all on the internet"

Who is talking about Nintendo games here, son? Hahahaha, keep on spinning.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#50NewavePosted 1/7/2013 8:54:47 AM
Wasn't Crysis 3 one of the main selling points for Wii U because it "could handle it" and the other two, PS3 and Xbox 360, couldn't? And Wii U owners did their best to try and rub that in the faces of PS3 and Xbox 360 owners as if PS3 and Xbox 360 owners were suppose to care somehow?

I have a faint memory of something like that...
---
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV