'Crysis 3' not coming to Wii U due to lack of "business drive"

#91PaladinrjaPosted 1/7/2013 12:16:40 PM
People... Crysis *is* nothing like CoD. If by mentioning CoD you claiming that Crysis was designed to get people away from CoD & into Crysis. This is correct, but then so many games wanted to do that.
#92BigAl519Posted 1/7/2013 12:24:25 PM(edited)
Paladinrja posted...
People... Crysis *is* nothing like CoD. If by mentioning CoD you claiming that Crysis was designed to get people away from CoD & into Crysis. This is correct, but then so many games wanted to do that.

Who even said it was like CoD anyways or is this guy just getting his panties in a bunch over misreading?

All you said was something to do with them wanting to take some of the CoD audience away since they are both FPS after all and I just happened to use CoD as an analogy for knowing what to expect from games in a series ie after playing CoD 5 I know what CoD 6 will be like. In this case after playing Crysis 1 and 2 I know what Crysis 3 will be like. Don't see where the CoD is like Crysis reference is coming from lol. Oh well.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#93PaladinrjaPosted 1/7/2013 12:28:55 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Paladinrja posted...

Who even said it was like CoD anyways or is this guy just getting his panties in a bunch over misreading?

If the person you are referring to is the one I'm thinking of. That person is best not encouraged. Yes, wilfully or otherise, he misinterperets & misrepresents.
#94ish0turfac3Posted 1/7/2013 12:44:11 PM
I don't blame nintendo really. Considering how crytek barely makes back the budget most of the time.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#95kissdadookiePosted 1/7/2013 12:49:36 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Paladinrja posted...

All you said was something to do with them wanting to take some of the CoD audience away since they are both FPS after all and I just happened to use CoD as an analogy for knowing what to expect from games in a series ie after playing CoD 5 I know what CoD 6 will be like. In this case after playing Crysis 1 and 2 I know what Crysis 3 will be like. Don't see where the CoD is like Crysis reference is coming from lol. Oh well.

Ok, let's forget the CoD thing for a moment then. The fact that you are saying that after playing Crysis 1 and 2, you know what Crysis 3 will be like in and of itself is ludicrous.

ANYBODY whom have played the games would know IMMEDIATELY how drastically different Crysis 1 is from 2. Then if you look at what has been shown for Crysis 3, that game looks like it's shaping up to be very different from Crysis 1 and 2 and Warhead for that matter.

So again, NONE of your points makes any damn sense and yet you sit there STILL attempting to back pedal and play it off as if you are knowledgeable on the matter.
#96PaladinrjaPosted 1/7/2013 12:57:37 PM
Told ya.
#97lazycomplifePosted 1/7/2013 1:05:32 PM
Pawkie07 posted...
lazycomplife posted...
Looks like Nintendo denied their crappy game.

Crysis belongs on a PC.

U mad bro?

Why would I be mad? The first game was a PC benchmark, and the second game was made for consoles. The sequel messed up any reputation that Crytek had. Even if this game was on Wii U, nobody would buy it. Nintendo fans know quality when they see it. Go play 360 if you want your crappy shooters.
---
Wow really
#98kissdadookiePosted 1/7/2013 1:16:12 PM(edited)
lazycomplife posted...
Pawkie07 posted...
lazycomplife posted...
Looks like Nintendo denied their crappy game.

Crysis belongs on a PC.

U mad bro?

Why would I be mad? The first game was a PC benchmark, and the second game was made for consoles. The sequel messed up any reputation that Crytek had. Even if this game was on Wii U, nobody would buy it. Nintendo fans know quality when they see it. Go play 360 if you want your crappy shooters.

WTH are you talking about. It's as if you have not bothered playing the game! The first Crysis was like FarCry. The second Crysis was basically like MGS. How has the reputation that Crytek have had been tarnished? They made a better game with Crysis 2, there was more of an actual game in Crysis 2 than there was in the first Crysis.

For goodness sakes, the first Crysis apart from introducing an open world flavour into FPS and also bringing computers to their knees for years, wasn't a great game at the end of the day. Crysis 2 improved on Crysis by a LOT. Crysis 3 looks like Crytek made even more improvements to the series. I mean for all the flack that FPS games get, Crysis is one of the few FPS franchises which is pretty fresh and new with each one they bring out instead of just rehashing the same stuff from the previous game.

So no, you're not mad but you certainly have no clue what the heck you are talking about. It clearly sounds like your bashing a game which you have barely if ever, played.
#99googlerPosted 1/7/2013 1:26:13 PM
R3al1 posted...
"Bwaaah, our 3rd party games don't sell on Nintendo's Platforms"

*Doesn't release third party content to try it out*

EA... Oh well, at least Activision and Gearbox is giving Wii U fractioned support.

~fix'd
#100DarkAdonis123Posted 1/7/2013 1:40:20 PM
ITT: Any game not coming to Wii U is crap.

I'm so glad I own every system. You console cheerleaders are ridiculous.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue