Why does Wii U even need Crysis?

#2169bladez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:44:58 AM
And yes I would like another gamecube, good games
#22GM_Posted 1/7/2013 8:50:37 AM
DarkShadowRage posted...
Crysis isn't really anything spectacular in the first place, i have both on the PC...it really isn't anything that amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMS5K9cohDU

Then you're doing it wrong.
#23DarkAdonis123Posted 1/7/2013 8:51:23 AM
69bladez posted...
Yes no dead space , metal gear, bioshock etc. But we have Rayman , bayo 2, mario, wonderful 101, Lego city, etc......what makes gta better than Lego city in fun factor? Not saying it isn't....all opinion considering noone has played either

Not everyone wants a Lego GTA clone when they can just play GTA. Myself included. I don't plan to buy either game, but if I were going to, I seriously doubt I'd choose Lego over GTA.

I plan to buy Rayman, but is that supposed to make me not want Dead Space 3 or Metal Gear Rising?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#24DarkShadowRagePosted 1/7/2013 8:52:30 AM
GM_ posted...
DarkShadowRage posted...
Crysis isn't really anything spectacular in the first place, i have both on the PC...it really isn't anything that amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMS5K9cohDU

Then you're doing it wrong.

Not really, the only way to enjoy the damn game is to turn off the stupid weapon limit. I got a super suit that can punch down buildings, i can carry all guns too.
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
#25MEFreak1984Posted 1/7/2013 8:53:04 AM
69bladez posted...
Why does Nintendo need the same exact third party lineup as the everyone else? Why not have more Zombie U, Rayman Legends and Wonderful 101. I bought a Wii and enjoyed the exclusive third party like Silent Hill , Muramasa, Red Steel 2 etc.....
People are brainwashed in needing games that everyone else and the media want.

Because some people have only one console. Not everyone has a Wii U and either a PS3 or 360.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"
#2669bladez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 9:02:37 AM
I only have the wii u. I used to own all of them, but then I bought too many games and not enough time to them. So I just have one now
#27El_ZaggyPosted 1/7/2013 9:04:26 AM
its the same as asking why does wii u even needs games ?
#28DarkAdonis123Posted 1/7/2013 9:08:07 AM
69bladez posted...
I only have the wii u. I used to own all of them, but then I bought too many games and not enough time to them. So I just have one now

Don't take this as an insult, but getting rid of everything except the Wii U probably wasn't a good idea. The Wii U's line up is far too limited right now. That's subject to change, but right now it is.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#29cavebear56Posted 1/7/2013 9:12:28 AM
Stealthlys posted...
I can easily play vanilla SoC fine. I hear clearsky is buggy, and needs to be modded to play. And CoP is fine out of the box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NEkpIdz7BLM#t=13s

cavebear56 posted...
(though it plays well enough out of the box and does have some mods to make the game look graphically impressive).

Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Do you guys want a repeat of the GameCube?

I guess more so that than the Xbox if we're going to that generation.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#30The_King82Posted 1/7/2013 12:37:28 PM
Because it's a good game. An evolution of the FPS. Instead of small corridors, you have more open environments and a suit that gives you superhuman abilities to tackle objectives in various ways.
"Can it run Crysis?" No.