User Info: 69bladez

69bladez
4 years ago#21
And yes I would like another gamecube, good games

User Info: GM_

GM_
4 years ago#22
DarkShadowRage posted...
Crysis isn't really anything spectacular in the first place, i have both on the PC...it really isn't anything that amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMS5K9cohDU

Then you're doing it wrong.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#23
69bladez posted...
Yes no dead space , metal gear, bioshock etc. But we have Rayman , bayo 2, mario, wonderful 101, Lego city, etc......what makes gta better than Lego city in fun factor? Not saying it isn't....all opinion considering noone has played either

Not everyone wants a Lego GTA clone when they can just play GTA. Myself included. I don't plan to buy either game, but if I were going to, I seriously doubt I'd choose Lego over GTA.

I plan to buy Rayman, but is that supposed to make me not want Dead Space 3 or Metal Gear Rising?
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: DarkShadowRage

DarkShadowRage
4 years ago#24
GM_ posted...
DarkShadowRage posted...
Crysis isn't really anything spectacular in the first place, i have both on the PC...it really isn't anything that amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMS5K9cohDU

Then you're doing it wrong.

Not really, the only way to enjoy the damn game is to turn off the stupid weapon limit. I got a super suit that can punch down buildings, i can carry all guns too.
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.

User Info: MEFreak1984

MEFreak1984
4 years ago#25
69bladez posted...
Why does Nintendo need the same exact third party lineup as the everyone else? Why not have more Zombie U, Rayman Legends and Wonderful 101. I bought a Wii and enjoyed the exclusive third party like Silent Hill , Muramasa, Red Steel 2 etc.....
People are brainwashed in needing games that everyone else and the media want.

Because some people have only one console. Not everyone has a Wii U and either a PS3 or 360.
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Diggin Minecraft Style"

User Info: 69bladez

69bladez
4 years ago#26
I only have the wii u. I used to own all of them, but then I bought too many games and not enough time to them. So I just have one now

User Info: El_Zaggy

El_Zaggy
4 years ago#27
its the same as asking why does wii u even needs games ?

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#28
69bladez posted...
I only have the wii u. I used to own all of them, but then I bought too many games and not enough time to them. So I just have one now

Don't take this as an insult, but getting rid of everything except the Wii U probably wasn't a good idea. The Wii U's line up is far too limited right now. That's subject to change, but right now it is.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
4 years ago#29
Stealthlys posted...
I can easily play vanilla SoC fine. I hear clearsky is buggy, and needs to be modded to play. And CoP is fine out of the box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NEkpIdz7BLM#t=13s

cavebear56 posted...
(though it plays well enough out of the box and does have some mods to make the game look graphically impressive).

Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Do you guys want a repeat of the GameCube?

I guess more so that than the Xbox if we're going to that generation.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

User Info: The_King82

The_King82
4 years ago#30
Because it's a good game. An evolution of the FPS. Instead of small corridors, you have more open environments and a suit that gives you superhuman abilities to tackle objectives in various ways.
"Can it run Crysis?" No.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why does Wii U even need Crysis?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived