I wear glasses and have a hard time using the WiiU.Anyone else?

#1livingonwheelsPosted 1/7/2013 7:54:07 AM
I need glasses to watch my TV,but I don't need them for the gamepad.As a matter of fact,if I keep my glasses ON while using the gamepad,the screen will be very blurry.If I watch the TV with my glasses OFF,the TV picture is blurry.So in a game that uses both screens,I must constantly remove my glasses if I need to look on the gamepad's screen.Nintendoland and the Rayman Legends demo are a couple that can get very aggravating.ZombiU can be quite annoying too.If Black Ops required both screens,I would have no chance at all online.It would take too long to look at the gamepad screen AND remove my glasses before looking back at the TV screen while putting my glasses back on.
#2ThreinfhirPosted 1/7/2013 7:54:57 AM
Put a pair of glasses on your TV...
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#3b1gt0nePosted 1/7/2013 7:56:31 AM
time for bifocals.....
#4CharlieFPosted 1/7/2013 8:04:39 AM
I'm having the exact same problem! I've never had bifocals before and been perfectly fine with taking my glasses off when needed. I'm trying to remember to look down under my glasses, but having a hard time training myself to do it. Sigh ...
---
Nintendo Network ID: CharlieF
Wii Friend Code: 7698-7075-5107-2132
#5fuzi11Posted 1/7/2013 8:04:46 AM
I need glasses to see the tv and glasses to see the gamepad, lucky me they are the same
#6Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/7/2013 8:13:17 AM
It sounds like you're nearsighted. I wear contacts/glasses, which I need for things that are far away. But when I'm playing on my 3ds or something close, I can't wear anything because it'll be blurry.

The curse of bad vision :(
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon