EGM says Battlefield 4 is coming to wii u. Any news on it?

#1knightimexPosted 1/7/2013 10:49:57 AM
Take a look at the latest EGM mag and you'll see battlefield 4 with Xbox 360, ps3, pc and wii u listed right beside it.

o_O

Anyone know anything about it?
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2abbeldydooPosted 1/7/2013 10:52:35 AM
knightimex posted...
Anyone know anything about it?

It should be like B3 but newer.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#3xLittlekillxPosted 1/7/2013 11:01:10 AM
I hope they stop trying to be like CoD. Get rid of the campaign, put in offline bot matches. Keep in-game transactions out of the equation. That's all I want, EA.
#4kissdadookiePosted 1/7/2013 11:06:13 AM
xLittlekillx posted...
I hope they stop trying to be like CoD. Get rid of the campaign, put in offline bot matches. Keep in-game transactions out of the equation. That's all I want, EA.

Campaigns are fine if they stuck with Dice for it and made BF3 like the way they made Bad Company 1 and 2.
#5bleedingelitePosted 1/7/2013 11:08:45 AM
kissdadookie posted...
xLittlekillx posted...

Campaigns are fine if they stuck with Dice for it and made BF3 like the way they made Bad Company 1 and 2.

I hated the bf3 campaign. It was all quick time events and crappy generic military shooter tropes. I remember that Dice hyped up BF3 saying it was a return to the series' PC roots, but it ended up just being Bad Company 3. I would definitely rather have offline botmatches than a campaign. It would be great to play against AI with local coop while also getting the chance to practice your skills with vehicles and to learn the map layouts on your own terms.
#6Jaime_BennPosted 1/7/2013 11:09:57 AM
BF should stay on the PC. Bought BF3 on PS3 and won't make that mistake anymore.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#7BlackPhoenix127Posted 1/7/2013 11:11:35 AM
xLittlekillx posted...

This is EA you're talking about.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#8kissdadookiePosted 1/7/2013 11:13:41 AM
bleedingelite posted...
kissdadookie posted...
xLittlekillx posted...

I hated the bf3 campaign. It was all quick time events and crappy generic military shooter tropes. I remember that Dice hyped up BF3 saying it was a return to the series' PC roots, but it ended up just being Bad Company 3. I would definitely rather have offline botmatches than a campaign. It would be great to play against AI with local coop while also getting the chance to practice your skills with vehicles and to learn the map layouts on your own terms.

It was NOT like Bad Company 3. The reason why the campaign was so bad was because instead of being like another Bad Company, it tried to be CoD but way more generic.
#9tizzywilkillyouPosted 1/8/2013 2:12:58 PM
... Do you actually have the magazine? What does it say? If not, where did you find this?
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#10StealthlysPosted 1/8/2013 4:25:25 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/list-b