Batman: Arkham City.. (spoilers/review)

#1pedigreehhh1088Posted 1/7/2013 10:21:49 AM
First off wanted to start with saying I had no frame rate issues whatsoever. I wanted to say I had one beef with this game compared to Asylum. The villains were all over the place. I didn't know who I was facing whether it be *spoilers* Ra's Al Ghul/Hugo Strange or Penguin or Freeze or Joker. Overall I liked the game a lot, but it did feel a little short. It is really nice to have all the DLC content available from the start and I found the controls pretty good. The gamepad was all integrated although I didn't love doing the radio frequencies/decoder all on the touch screen but it did make you feel more like "Batman". Very pleased with the game I'd give it a 9/10
#2fon1988Posted 1/7/2013 10:31:46 AM
Glad you enjoyed the game. I recently beat Asylum on the 360 and will most likely be playing through this game soon.
#3dark trunksPosted 1/7/2013 10:35:33 AM
pedigreehhh1088 posted...
First off wanted to start with saying I had no frame rate issues whatsoever. I wanted to say I had one beef with this game compared to Asylum. The villains were all over the place. I didn't know who I was facing whether it be *spoilers* Ra's Al Ghul/Hugo Strange or Penguin or Freeze or Joker. Overall I liked the game a lot, but it did feel a little short. It is really nice to have all the DLC content available from the start and I found the controls pretty good. The gamepad was all integrated although I didn't love doing the radio frequencies/decoder all on the touch screen but it did make you feel more like "Batman". Very pleased with the game I'd give it a 9/10

You did have framerate issues, you just didn't notice them. Which is great, but it's impossible that you didn't have any problems at all, but not impossible you didn't notice them.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#4pedigreehhh1088(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:43:38 AM
dark trunks posted...
pedigreehhh1088 posted...

You did have framerate issues, you just didn't notice them. Which is great, but it's impossible that you didn't have any problems at all, but not impossible you didn't notice them.

Maybe.. I never played AC on PS3/360 although I did play AA back when I had a 360 3 years ago.