Team Ninja: "Wii U CPU is NOT 'horrible and slow'"

#11Jaime_BennPosted 1/7/2013 12:32:46 PM
PC gaming may be more expensive to start out, but after that, you just do that whole upgrade thing. It's like buying a console every 5-6 years.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#12ChargrilledPosted 1/7/2013 12:34:41 PM
SteamedRice posted...
“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,” he says.

“If you’re basing this on Wii U being a new idea that challenges existing platforms, then it definitely is next generation."

It's not next gen performance wise.
It's next gen idea wise.

Weak cpu confirmed.

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#13lemodzPosted 1/7/2013 12:36:19 PM

“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,”

---
http://i.imgur.com/ROrVv.gif
#143D_ShadoPosted 1/7/2013 12:36:24 PM
So if one guy says it's horrible and slow and another guy says the first guy is wrong, who do you believe?
#15aether17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:37:40 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

but if it were faster, he would have stated it, since he's discussing the speed of the processor.

Wow, now you're just being desperate. Though he didn't say it's faster, he did say this:

I’m sure people will find ways to bring out even more power as the platform matures.

Saying it's not weaker would leave it to be at minimum on par, but if he believes people would still be able to bring out more processing power in the future (Suzuki, Dynasty Warriors dev also needs to do reeeesearch to bring out more processing power), well....it speaks for itself. I can't believe there are still people who believe it's been maxed out already....
#16shaunmePosted 1/7/2013 12:38:21 PM
If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,”

last gen confirmed.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#17DiscostewSMPosted 1/7/2013 12:38:33 PM
SteamedRice posted...
“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,” he says.

“If you’re basing this on Wii U being a new idea that challenges existing platforms, then it definitely is next generation."

It's not next gen performance wise.
It's next gen idea wise.

Weak cpu confirmed.

Confirmed. People still believe the megahertz myth.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#18SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/7/2013 12:39:13 PM
This topic wouldn't be necessary if you were actually enjoying playing WiiU games. There's no need to defend something if you're too busy playing games on it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#19aether17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:41:33 PM
lemodz posted...

“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,”

Next gen jumps aren't small, they'll be 6-8 times better CPUs (well, compared mainly to Xenon, Cell is a monstrous mess). If it's only 2 or 3 times more power (IF, not saying it is) obviously that's not a "next gen" CPU.
#20DoukouPosted 1/7/2013 12:41:37 PM
squatch22 posted...
Waits for troll excuses...

"Team Ninja doesn't matter"

They don't matter.
Seriously did you not play Ninja Gaiden 3?
It was trash.
Weren't you the same person who said Crytek didn't matter?
---
Don't read this sig.