Team Ninja: "Wii U CPU is NOT 'horrible and slow'"

#21DiscostewSMPosted 1/7/2013 12:42:56 PM(edited)
3D_Shado posted...
So if one guy says it's horrible and slow and another guy says the first guy is wrong, who do you believe?

Probably the guy that actually worked with the hardware, which would be Team Ninja. Do they realize that THQ debunked the 'horrible and slow CPU' claim?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#22BlackPhoenix127Posted 1/7/2013 12:42:02 PM
ITT CPU speed = entire system's performance.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#23DucePosted 1/7/2013 12:44:00 PM
Chargrilled posted...
SteamedRice posted...
“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,” he says.

“If you’re basing this on Wii U being a new idea that challenges existing platforms, then it definitely is next generation."

It's not next gen performance wise.
It's next gen idea wise.

Weak cpu confirmed.
#24DemonDog666Posted 1/7/2013 12:44:06 PM
“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,”

That's all you really need to know, rest is just spin.
#25squatch22Posted 1/7/2013 12:44:56 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
3D_Shado posted...
So if one guy says it's horrible and slow and another guy says the first guy is wrong, who do you believe?

Probably the guy that actually worked with the hardware, which would be Team Ninja. Do they realize that THQ debunked the 'horrible and slow CPU' claim?

This
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#26dbhomiePosted 1/7/2013 12:45:01 PM
THE Wii U's CPU is only horrible and slow if it's online and updated... if you keep it offline and not updated it's speeds far surpass the 360 and PS3.
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147
#27PaladinrjaPosted 1/7/2013 12:47:07 PM
aether17 posted...
Team Ninja: "Wii U CPU is NOT 'horrible and slow'"

Yeah well, they'd know. They actually can still include modifications to their programs in ASM. Unlike the moron that started this mess & a whole bunch of other so called programs that hurt themselves cerebrally, the minute they have to do anything outside a modular environment. No skill, is gonna be no skill.
Team Ninja rock!
#28geneticsftwPosted 1/7/2013 12:50:19 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
SteamedRice posted...
“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,” he says.

“If you’re basing this on Wii U being a new idea that challenges existing platforms, then it definitely is next generation."

It's not next gen performance wise.
It's next gen idea wise.

Weak cpu confirmed.

Confirmed. People still believe the megahertz myth.

Like we expected anything different.
---
Sweet
#29SteamedRicePosted 1/7/2013 12:52:22 PM
squatch22 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
3D_Shado posted...

This

The guy who made a game with massive framerate drops on Wii U?
#30DrRMPosted 1/7/2013 12:52:53 PM
I suppose I could give you a list of the technical specs. I believe you would like that, but I won’t for a simple reason; they really don’t matter. The time when horsepower alone made an important difference is over. ~ Satoru Iwata
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."