Team Ninja: "Wii U CPU is NOT 'horrible and slow'"

#31aether17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:54:31 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,”

That's all you really need to know, rest is just spin.

Well yeah, it's obviously not 6+ times more powerful, which would be next gen.
#32JackalPosted 1/7/2013 12:54:49 PM
So we should expect some Team Ninja games I guess.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 1/7/2013 12:55:13 PM
Can't believe you guys still have a complex about the Wii U's processor.

It's been almost 2 months
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#34bleedingelitePosted 1/7/2013 12:57:04 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
“If you’re basing this simply on processor speed, then it’s not next generation,”

That's all you really need to know, rest is just spin.

I am going to agree with you because I can tell you're unbiased from all of your other posts. Thank you for throwing in your two cents.
#35BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 12:57:41 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Pfffft, hahahahahahahaha.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#36DemonDog666Posted 1/7/2013 12:59:26 PM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Delusional fanboys can't accept that wiiU processor is in the league of ps3/360 and that means wiiU won't be doing anything ps3/360 can't and probably already have and it won't be getting most ps4/next xbox multiplats.

Did you see my poll asking if it would get next gen multiplats, most of them voted it would lol, delusional.
#37shaunmePosted 1/7/2013 12:59:26 PM
DrRM posted...
I suppose I could give you a list of the technical specs. I believe you would like that, but I won’t for a simple reason; they really don’t matter. The time when horsepower alone made an important difference is over. ~ Satoru Iwata

in other words, the time we gave a damm about the hardcore gamers who put us where we are over, now we just just maximise profit because the casual market do not understand cpu/gpu power.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#38aether17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 1:01:25 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I have always believed that the CPU just couldn't be weaker, yet people (no, Trolls and several supposed "tech xperts") took several claims (which can be refuted) and simply assumed it's weaker than Xenon (it's likely weaker than Cell.) The CPU, at least the way I see it, is still a mystery. I'm not accepting Marcan's claims quite yet.
#39PaladinrjaPosted 1/7/2013 1:02:03 PM
aether17 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
but if it were faster, he would have stated it, since he's discussing the speed of the processor.

People like this are authorities aether17, just ask them. Honestly don't bother, like the similar other thread we're in before. Its pointless.
#40aether17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 1:05:14 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Delusional fanboys can't accept that wiiU processor is in the league of ps3/360 and that means wiiU won't be doing anything ps3/360 can't and probably already have and it won't be getting most ps4/next xbox multiplats.

Did you see my poll asking if it would get next gen multiplats, most of them voted it would lol, delusional.

Fanboys? I just posted this because of several people kept stating it was weaker. Refuting that claim I guess. Getting next gen multiplats would depend on a business standpoint, not specs (that is, if devs are right when they state that the engines will be supremely scalable).