Wii U won't turn on?

#1MysticTemptressPosted 1/7/2013 1:31:19 PM
I had the Wii U on watching videos, checking the miiverse and all and suddenly my tv went black and I looked at the game pad and it said that it lost connection to the Wii U. I tried turning the Wii U back on and nothing, I even unplugged it and tried again, waited and tried again. Do everything I can think of and nothing works.

Is there something I can do that I haven't or did it die on me?
#2NiftyManZPosted 1/7/2013 1:35:57 PM
Call Nintendo support.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#3muffinmasherPosted 1/7/2013 1:38:09 PM
Try turning on a lightswitch. Your house may have lost power.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#4Virus66Posted 1/7/2013 1:51:02 PM
Apparently GFAQs is the new Nintendo Support. Everyone thinks it's a fantastic idea to run here instead of talking to the company that handles the problems...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#5NeojianXPosted 1/7/2013 2:09:06 PM
Terrible support if Nintendo support is anything like the Companyboys on Gamefaqs.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#6Bancario51Posted 1/7/2013 2:10:16 PM
did you try plugging it into your uncles plug?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#7DeathSoul2000Posted 1/7/2013 2:21:50 PM
hahahahahahaha
#8MysticTemptress(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 2:59:40 PM
@muffinmasher: I don't play in the dark, and I'd think I'd know if there wasn't power XD

@Virus66: For your information, I HAVE went to Nintendo support. And I followed their steps, but to no success. They then asked if I had another Power unit or Wii U which I obviously do not have. So I thought to come here and see if others have had the same issues. Guess the Mayan Apocalypse just made people stupid and ignorant.>>

Anyway I have tried the steps they have, nothing has changed, I even tried waiting a half an hour for the AC power adapter to reset but still nothing.

@NiftyManZ: I'll be doing that, but I wanted to see if anyone else had encountered the same problems as I have.