Wii U won't turn on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U won't turn on?

User Info: MysticTemptress

MysticTemptress
4 years ago#1
I had the Wii U on watching videos, checking the miiverse and all and suddenly my tv went black and I looked at the game pad and it said that it lost connection to the Wii U. I tried turning the Wii U back on and nothing, I even unplugged it and tried again, waited and tried again. Do everything I can think of and nothing works.

Is there something I can do that I haven't or did it die on me?

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
4 years ago#2
Call Nintendo support.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: muffinmasher

muffinmasher
4 years ago#3
Try turning on a lightswitch. Your house may have lost power.
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#4
Apparently GFAQs is the new Nintendo Support. Everyone thinks it's a fantastic idea to run here instead of talking to the company that handles the problems...
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit

User Info: NeojianX

NeojianX
4 years ago#5
Terrible support if Nintendo support is anything like the Companyboys on Gamefaqs.
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#6
did you try plugging it into your uncles plug?
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#7
hahahahahahaha

User Info: MysticTemptress

MysticTemptress
4 years ago#8
@muffinmasher: I don't play in the dark, and I'd think I'd know if there wasn't power XD

@Virus66: For your information, I HAVE went to Nintendo support. And I followed their steps, but to no success. They then asked if I had another Power unit or Wii U which I obviously do not have. So I thought to come here and see if others have had the same issues. Guess the Mayan Apocalypse just made people stupid and ignorant.>>

Anyway I have tried the steps they have, nothing has changed, I even tried waiting a half an hour for the AC power adapter to reset but still nothing.

@NiftyManZ: I'll be doing that, but I wanted to see if anyone else had encountered the same problems as I have.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U won't turn on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived