Time for DLC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Time for DLC?
3 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/07/nintendo-open-to-the-idea-of-free-to-play

“We will not have a proverbial door to full enjoyment that can only be unlocked via payment,” he said. “However, this is separate from, say, having something where because there are people who want more stages to play in Mario games, we will create new courses for those people and charge for them.”

From the posts I've read, most people are against DLC. What about now?
---
Ftw!
3 years ago#2
I love DLC, especially for companies like EA and Activision. They need all the help they can get to keep creating amazing sequels. I hope Wii get lots of DLC so that I can empty some of my seemingly limitless bank account.
---
Wow really
3 years ago#3
...and I am like Barry of RE playing those games. The Master of All Unlocking game content by playing and winning at the games. : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
3 years ago#4
As long as they keep a tight control of it(keeping companies like EA and Capcom from locking content or deliberately keeping essential content outside the disc to sell it later) I'm all for it. :)
3 years ago#5
lazycomplife posted...
I love DLC, especially for companies like EA and Activision. They need all the help they can get to keep creating amazing sequels. I hope Wii get lots of DLC so that I can empty some of my seemingly limitless bank account.

I can help empty that bank account fast! :)

Seriously, I'd probably spend it on buying old franchises from Square-Enix or Nintendo. (Soul Blazer and F-Zero!)
---
=^.^= Mew.... CATS RULE!!!!
Armored Core V team: Nomadic Ravens
3 years ago#6
Muryo posted...
As long as they keep a tight control of it(keeping companies like EA and Capcom from locking content or deliberately keeping essential content outside the disc to sell it later) I'm all for it. :)

I don't think they have much choice in it.
---
Ftw!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Time for DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived