Why would you want a system thats not much stronger than 360?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why would you want a system thats not much stronger than 360?

User Info: Warmonger222

Warmonger222
3 years ago#1
I mean, the only reason to even buy a console in the first place is to brag about how strong it is. They have exclusive games and all, but any educated gamer only cares about power. I know this console has good exclusive games and all, but just because its not a quantum leap I cant justify buying it.
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
3 years ago#2
WiiU doesn't have good exclusives games though, and it wont' be getting ps4/next xbox multiplats.

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
3 years ago#3
For the exclusive games. I have a decent job and it's my money.
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon

User Info: Captain_NES

Captain_NES
3 years ago#4
I am sure that a lot of us did the most bragging we could back in the great 8 bit/16 bit wars of the late 80's and early 90's. Now isn't it more about bragging about what else our consoles can do except for playing games?
I came, I saw, I pressed reset and tried again!

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#5
Well why would you ever want to buy a gaming console period when you can just get a PC?
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
3 years ago#6
Warmonger222 posted...
I mean, the only reason to even buy a console in the first place is to brag about how strong it is. They have exclusive games and all, but any educated gamer only cares about power. I know this console has good exclusive games and all, but just because its not a quantum leap I cant justify buying it.

Lol really?
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
3 years ago#7
No exclusives that I want yet, so...

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
3 years ago#8
You'd own a PC if you'd want to brag.
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
3 years ago#9
Wow really
Wow really

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
3 years ago#10
DemonDog666 posted...
WiiU doesn't have good exclusives games though, and it wont' be getting ps4/next xbox multiplats.

bwahahaha.....funny man....
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why would you want a system thats not much stronger than 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived