IGN slams the Wii U launch, how can this be considered unbiased journalism?

#31suprsoliderPosted 1/7/2013 8:38:56 PM
tag
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#32muffinmasherPosted 1/7/2013 8:43:49 PM
Honestly, I didn't think the article was that bad.
He didn't say the Wii U "Sucked" or "Haz no gamez", he was just recapping the launch and saying it was decidedly awkward.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#33TheBonfiniPosted 1/7/2013 8:47:00 PM
raimi_ace posted...
nintendo3000 posted...
So no one can't have their own opinions?

The problem is the writer didn't present it as an opinion, he presented it as an objective fact.

Which part specifically are you referring too? It is a fact that Nintendo doesn't have much coming soon and the launch wasn't handled as well as it could or should have been.

As far as what he thinks of the games is opinion of course.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#34softballumpirePosted 1/7/2013 8:55:24 PM
you can't spell ignorant without ign anyways all this has to do with getting web ratings nothing more. its more traffic.
#35gamebuyer22Posted 1/7/2013 8:56:34 PM
Why is TC crying? I like how Nintendo fans post stuff from IGN that suits them. For example when they give almost every Nintendo exclusive a bloated score people post it here like its some validation of the game being good. Now you are butthurt because they are saying some negative things about the Wii U launch? Who cares. Nintendo fans remind me of sensitive liberals who are so PC and easy to offend. If this article really bothers you, i feel sorry for you.
#36softballumpirePosted 1/7/2013 8:56:47 PM
nintendo3000 posted...

The problem is compare to other launch its a decent launch yet no one ever complain about others now they want to complain two months after launch its just low even for ign standards i can see why so many left like matt,Craig etc....
#37softballumpirePosted 1/7/2013 9:00:37 PM
gamebuyer22 posted...
Why is TC crying? I like how Nintendo fans post stuff from IGN that suits them. For example when they give almost every Nintendo exclusive a bloated score people post it here like its some validation of the game being good. Now you are butthurt because they are saying some negative things about the Wii U launch? Who cares. Nintendo fans remind me of sensitive liberals who are so PC and easy to offend. If this article really bothers you, i feel sorry for you.

there fanboys you do the same thing fine a site that says something postive with the system you choice and than when they say something negtive than you complain.

If people are going to complain about launch ... than it needs to be done with all companies not just one after two months of being out.
#38TheBonfiniPosted 1/7/2013 9:02:11 PM
softballumpire posted...
nintendo3000 posted...

The problem is compare to other launch its a decent launch yet no one ever complain about others now they want to complain two months after launch its just low even for ign standards i can see why so many left like matt,Craig etc....

What are you talking about!? Many people complained about the other launches, including some editors at IGN.

Remember $599 US Dollars?!
How about RRoD??

People need to realize that this is just one editorial piece from on person. It isn't the be all and end all description of the current state of the Wii-U from all of IGN.

I agree with one of the above posters, if this singular article bothers you that much you need to relax. It really isn't a troll article like some that are out there.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#3940DribylfPosted 1/7/2013 9:18:47 PM(edited)
nintendo3000 posted...

The problem is the writer didn't present it as an opinion, he presented it as an objective fact.

God, will you boneheads quit with this bull****?

1) Saying "objective fact" is redundant

2) Every single thing you spout out of your mouth that is based on your thought process is your opinion. That's a given, and if you fail to understand that and assume "OH MAN YOU'RE SAYING IT LIKE IT'S FACT" then you have a mental deficiency and need to understand how opinions work.

3) The writer uses facts and analyzes them in the article. Again, did you even read it?

Jesus, the fanboys are worse than the trolls here.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#40ElGadoPosted 1/7/2013 9:26:01 PM
Heartless18 posted...
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/01/07/wii-us-silent-2012

This is just pathetic, even for IGN. Saying that there's nothing coming, that Nintendo handled the launch poorly, pretty much bashing the Wii U and its fans.

Give me a break.

What's pathetic is you Nintendo Fandroids not accepting the truth.