IGN slams the Wii U launch, how can this be considered unbiased journalism?

#41YamiYugi4400Posted 1/7/2013 9:34:11 PM
gamebuyer22 posted...
Why is TC crying? I like how Nintendo fans post stuff from IGN that suits them. For example when they give almost every Nintendo exclusive a bloated score people post it here like its some validation of the game being good. Now you are butthurt because they are saying some negative things about the Wii U launch? Who cares. Nintendo fans remind me of sensitive liberals who are so PC and easy to offend. If this article really bothers you, i feel sorry for you.

Because they love everything that raises nintendo and hates on everything that doesn't, even if they are one in the same.

Look at how everyone hates jim sterling when he doesn't like Nintendo but the second he says one positive thing they eat it up.
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#42Joakley815Posted 1/7/2013 9:56:31 PM
I am as big a Nintendo supporter as you'll find, but I wholeheartedly agree with the article. Nintendo just didn't bring their usual showmanship to the table this year, and they were quite silent.
#43ADHDguitarPosted 1/7/2013 10:00:19 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
"He's trying to bait his viewers into getting more views, comments; controversial titles garner the most attention."

Second post nailed it.

---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#44TiamatKillerPosted 1/7/2013 10:03:41 PM
1) Wii U launch has been nothing special

2) It's an opinion piece

So people are complaining why?
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#45ChargrilledPosted 1/7/2013 10:04:46 PM
40Dribylf posted...
It's an opinion piece, get over it

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#46higherflyerJPosted 1/7/2013 10:12:13 PM
It's not unbiased when it's the truth.
#47Wiiplayer111Posted 1/7/2013 10:22:37 PM
Wii U had one of the best launches, well at least largest launches in gaming history. Yet people complain about no games.

It seems every time a console launches, they act like its never happened before and everything comes instantaneous.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#48DemonDog666Posted 1/7/2013 10:27:24 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Wii U had one of the best launches, well at least largest launches in gaming history. Yet people complain about no games.

It seems every time a console launches, they act like its never happened before and everything comes instantaneous.

If you count last gen ports that cost more and play worse...
#49Wiiplayer111Posted 1/7/2013 10:39:12 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...

If you count last gen ports that cost more and play worse...

The last gen ports have all the DLC on them. And your second part is opinion.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#50CrazyTapePosted 1/7/2013 10:53:33 PM
my respect for ign has gone up a little because of this article