do you truly enjoy online play?

#1Pkshootout13Posted 1/7/2013 7:05:49 PM
Yay or nay? I realized today after playing halo for awhile that the only game i truly enjoy online is Mario kart... Dark souls as well, but that's a very different online. I imagine i would love smash bros online. Perhaps i just like nintendo games online. Which is funny considering they don't do online very well lol
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#2pancakegr8Posted 1/7/2013 7:10:30 PM
Pkshootout13 posted...
Perhaps i just like nintendo games online. Which is funny considering they don't do online very well lol

Wasn't funny for me >_> I really enjoy online because there's never anyone I can play with. if MKW didn't have it I probably would never play it again...
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#3omniryuPosted 1/7/2013 7:12:37 PM
I enjoy animal crossing. The online is fun. Maybe one or two small lag here and there. I just dislike the set up, aka friend code.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#4Pkshootout13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:13:33 PM
pancakegr8 posted...
Pkshootout13 posted...
Perhaps i just like nintendo games online. Which is funny considering they don't do online very well lol

Wasn't funny for me >_> I really enjoy online because there's never anyone I can play with. if MKW didn't have it I probably would never play it again...

Same here. Mario kart is terrific online. I mean amazing. it's fun online and offline.
---
#5cucumberkingPosted 1/7/2013 7:14:14 PM
I only like cooperative online like Saints Row or RE5. Online deathmatch against strangers is a waste of my free time.
#6mashuPosted 1/7/2013 7:17:25 PM
cucumberking posted...
I only like cooperative online like Saints Row or RE5. Online deathmatch against strangers is a waste of my free time.

Same. Loved PSO and PSO I&II on the DC and GC respectively, for example. Far prefer that to online vs myself.
#7Pkshootout13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:18:33 PM
My experience with halo 4 online 'ok what map are we going to play... Oh look exile...for the fifth straight time...literally.' And then throughout the match you get spawned in front of guass, tank, or ghost. It's like a quarter of your deaths are unavoidable.

Gears of war is another game i really enjoyed and played online. Go ahead and load it up sometime. It's like a bunch of ice skaters running around out there with all the wall bouncing. If you can't wall bounce then you don't have a chance
---
#8omniryuPosted 1/7/2013 7:23:07 PM
Am I the only one who enjoy online rpgs like Pokémon, phantasy star zero, final fantasy echoes of time, and monster hunter? I enjoyed the Zelda online.
---
#9omniryuPosted 1/7/2013 7:27:50 PM
mashu posted...
cucumberking posted...

Same. Loved PSO and PSO I&II on the DC and GC respectively, for example. Far prefer that to online vs myself.

I only played zero on the DS. I kind of regret selling it. In fact, I prefer echoes of time & Zero over monster hunter. But I am a stats-lover.
---
#10Logical_OnePosted 1/7/2013 7:34:11 PM
GW2 and Secret World FTW.

Yay.
---
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3