Pokemon Rainbow? WTF?

#1lazycomplifePosted 1/7/2013 8:25:33 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/pokemon-rainbow-to-be-announced-tomorrow-report-6402087
---
Wow really
#2BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 8:26:43 PM
Yeah, some people have the wrong-headed idea that a Pokemon game with multiple regions wouldn't be a badly-balanced cluster**** worse even than GSC.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3parkourboybryanPosted 1/7/2013 8:27:33 PM
Buretsu posted...
Yeah, some people have the wrong-headed idea that a Pokemon game with multiple regions wouldn't be a badly-balanced cluster**** worse even than GSC.

What's bad about GSC, I thought it was a great game.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#4Chaos_KreaturePosted 1/7/2013 8:27:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Infectedglore2Posted 1/7/2013 8:28:40 PM
I have my doubts on whether this is real or not... Its high time we get evolutions/preevolutions for previous generations though. Hope its not just Eevee though...
#6BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 8:29:11 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
Buretsu posted...

What's bad about GSC, I thought it was a great game.

Johto was the shortest region ever with a laughably low-level Elite 4, just so the game could fit in a soulless, badly butchered version of Kanto.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#7lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:37:16 PM
I wonder if this is really going to be the announcement.
---
Wow really
#8nintendofan100Posted 1/7/2013 8:38:28 PM
That has got to be the STUPIDEST argument I've seen in...today! (thats sad actually...)

It was INFINITELY more balanced than the earliest pokemon games...that...when push comes to shove, were a mess that didn't allow for any real freedom, (all the good attacks were only available through limited TM's, and many pokemon types were useless)

I remember the Elite four from the earliest games, they were just made ABSURDLY hard just for the sake of making it last longer, HOW is that POSSIBLY a good thing? The pacing in Gold silver and crystal WAS infinitely better...
---
Confirming something IS different than having an opinion!
#9Tsutarja495Posted 1/7/2013 8:38:40 PM
"an anonymous source"
"believes"

Seems legit.
#10EndgamePosted 1/7/2013 8:41:25 PM
One is an evolution of an older Pokemon Eevee, called Draconeon.

fake

english names aren't given out until well after the japanese release (unless they keep the japanese names, most legendaries do, and they tend to be revealed first), and the japanese names of Eeveelutions do not have "eon" in them, and I seriously doubt they're about to announce an english name before a japanese one

in fact, if I recall correctly, Vaporeon is "Showers", Umbreon is "Blacky" (no, seriously, it is), and Glaceon is "Glacia" (yes, just like the Elite Four member), no "eon" anywhere
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert