Pokemon Rainbow? WTF?

#11Infectedglore2Posted 1/7/2013 8:42:37 PM
nintendofan100 posted...
That has got to be the STUPIDEST argument I've seen in...today! (thats sad actually...)

It was INFINITELY more balanced than the earliest pokemon games...that...when push comes to shove, were a mess that didn't allow for any real freedom, (all the good attacks were only available through limited TM's, and many pokemon types were useless)

I remember the Elite four from the earliest games, they were just made ABSURDLY hard just for the sake of making it last longer, HOW is that POSSIBLY a good thing? The pacing in Gold silver and crystal WAS infinitely better...

Gen 1 was the worst technical and mechanics wise. Nostalgia fanboys can't see that though. Though Gen 2 isn't much better for competitive.
#12Pkshootout13Posted 1/7/2013 8:43:06 PM
I loved GSC , but kanto was ridiculously easy. At that point in the Game you could one hit just about anything even if there was a 20 Leven difference
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#13Baha05Posted 1/7/2013 8:46:11 PM
nintendofan100 posted...
That has got to be the STUPIDEST argument I've seen in...today! (thats sad actually...)

It was INFINITELY more balanced than the earliest pokemon games...that...when push comes to shove, were a mess that didn't allow for any real freedom, (all the good attacks were only available through limited TM's, and many pokemon types were useless)

I remember the Elite four from the earliest games, they were just made ABSURDLY hard just for the sake of making it last longer, HOW is that POSSIBLY a good thing? The pacing in Gold silver and crystal WAS infinitely better...

M nope, G/C/C are by far the weakest of all gens, it was also easy as hell
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#14GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 1/7/2013 8:48:49 PM
>Pokemon 'Rainbow'

>Not 'Pokemon Prism' (you know it sounds way cooler, same concept since a prism has all the colors of the rainbow/visible spectrum)

Nintendos really batting a thousand going for the names that will ensure the highest possible percentage of alienated consumers and lower sales. First 'Wii U' and now this hahaha

>Present day Nintendo in charge of picking the worst possible name, every time
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#15thealmightydibPosted 1/7/2013 8:51:03 PM
Endgame posted...
One is an evolution of an older Pokemon Eevee, called Draconeon.

fake

english names aren't given out until well after the japanese release (unless they keep the japanese names, most legendaries do, and they tend to be revealed first), and the japanese names of Eeveelutions do not have "eon" in them, and I seriously doubt they're about to announce an english name before a japanese one

in fact, if I recall correctly, Vaporeon is "Showers", Umbreon is "Blacky" (no, seriously, it is), and Glaceon is "Glacia" (yes, just like the Elite Four member), no "eon" anywhere

The fact that this is a worldwide announcement with presentations in Japan US and Europe it would seem whatever Nintendo is planning is going to have a single worldwide release, not Japan followed by months of translating.
---
NNID - Capt.Awes0me
Playing WiiU - Batman AC, CoD:BO2, Scribblenauts U
#16AhnoldDoodPosted 1/7/2013 8:52:58 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
>Pokemon 'Rainbow'

>Not 'Pokemon Prism' (you know it sounds way cooler, same concept since a prism has all the colors of the rainbow/visible spectrum)

Nintendos really batting a thousand going for the names that will ensure the highest possible percentage of alienated consumers and lower sales. First 'Wii U' and now this hahaha

lol How cute, GAMER_X is believing a fake arse rumor just to say "Nintendo sucks, lol". You'd do anything for a cheap laugh.
#17IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/7/2013 8:56:09 PM
If this is true, I will purchase a 3DS on release day.
#18lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:56:46 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
>Pokemon 'Rainbow'

100% agree. Red and Blue were way better names.
---
Wow really
#19ZvolTxPosted 1/7/2013 8:59:33 PM
The posts against GSC are odd, considering many, including myself consider those to be the best generation of games.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#20BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 9:01:00 PM
ZvoLtx posted...
The posts against GSC are odd, considering many, including myself consider those to be the best generation of games.

Nostalgia is a powerful thing, no?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit