Pokemon Rainbow? WTF?

#21Baha05Posted 1/7/2013 9:03:05 PM
ZvoLtx posted...
The posts against GSC are odd, considering many, including myself consider those to be the best generation of games.

Nostalgia at best. Because if you really break it down Gen 2 had a number of issues. The biggest was it was too damn easy. Even the HG/SS remake was easy as hell.

Second issue was the inclusion of butchered Kanto and THAT being way too easy as well. Hell I found navigating Kanto to be a boring chore.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#22lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 9:05:06 PM
Baha05 posted...
ZvoLtx posted...
The posts against GSC are odd, considering many, including myself consider those to be the best generation of games.

Nostalgia at best. Because if you really break it down Gen 2 had a number of issues. The biggest was it was too damn easy. Even the HG/SS remake was easy as hell.

Second issue was the inclusion of butchered Kanto and THAT being way too easy as well. Hell I found navigating Kanto to be a boring chore.

I was like 12 so I was pretty entertained. Put your nostalgia goggles back on and quit trolling.
---
Wow really
#23Baha05Posted 1/7/2013 9:06:47 PM
lazycomplife posted...
I was like 12 so I was pretty entertained. Put your nostalgia goggles back on and quit trolling.

Entertaining yes, but good for the series? Nope. Far from it.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#24GloryChaosPosted 1/7/2013 9:08:50 PM
Pokemon games in general are easy. Sometimes you have some speed bumps (Whitney. Wattson. Challenge mode Elesa) but you can handle most of the game without serious trouble even if you don't overlevel.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#25AhnoldDoodPosted 1/7/2013 9:09:16 PM
So the only bad thing you could apparently find about G/S/C is that its too easy... Implying that its a bad thing.
#2621_21Posted 1/7/2013 9:10:48 PM
Moving away from pixel art......I don't know if that's a good thing.....
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#27Baha05Posted 1/7/2013 9:13:00 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
So the only bad thing you could apparently find about G/S/C is that its too easy... Implying that its a bad thing.

It is when you consider there was a whole second part that you breeze though. That's where the rest of the series shine. It wasn't too easy nor too hard. It was just right.
---
#28GloryChaosPosted 1/7/2013 9:13:38 PM
AhnoldDood posted...

GSC was my favorite generation. I think the only weaknesses come from Johto and Kanto both being watered down regions. Johto was tiny as hell and Kanto in felt like it had been hit by an asteroid.

It was a new generation and the early grass has you fighting rattata and caterpie/weedle. There were also Johto region Pokemon that were exclusive to kanto only.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#29BuretsuPosted 1/7/2013 9:14:37 PM
AhnoldDood posted...

Implying that it's not a bad thing? I know some people think that Pokemon is exclusively a game for children, but come on.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#30AhnoldDoodPosted 1/7/2013 9:16:49 PM
Buretsu posted...
Implying that it's not a bad thing?

Implying that every game in existence needs to be hard. Sloppy/bad physics is a bad thing. The difficulty sliding on the easy side isn't.