Pokemon Rainbow? WTF?

#91DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/10/2013 5:40:36 PM
Buretsu posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...
What is all the blasphemy in this thread? Gen 1 was the best gen, simply for it being a brand new adventure at the time, nothing no one had ever seen the likes up before. Sure the game mechanically was flawed but they didn't know it would be the success that it was. Also for all those who cry nostalgia, I think just as many of you are too young to have lived through it and are jealous.

Most common and pathetic straw from ignorant fanboys. I'm most likely years older than you. Originals can be worse than their sequels.

Not even a fanboy, I'm saying people who cry NOSTALGIA are the ones who are most likely to young and jealous.

At the time, they were "OMG, this is so awesome!" But now, we've advanced to the point where we can say "Wow, that was so bad in so many ways." Yes, nothing can match the feeling of playing Red and Blue for the first time. It just doesn't hold up to the march of time at all. Red and Blue were slow and clunky and broken.

And before you start on the "lol yer just young and jelly", I am 31 years old, and I played the original Red and Blue on the original Game Boy.

Except that the new Pokemon games are just as clunky and broken, but with a shiny new coat of paint and some fancy new gimmicks.
In fact, dash aside, Pokemon is the clunkiest it's ever been.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#92Infectedglore2Posted 1/10/2013 9:42:45 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Except that the new Pokemon games are just as clunky and broken, but with a shiny new coat of paint and some fancy new gimmicks.

I can't even begin to explain how utterly ridiculous and stupid this post was. Every mechanic and aesthetic are improved in each generation.
#93Baha05Posted 1/10/2013 9:43:22 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Ummm no
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz