Disappointed with lack of Wii U focus

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Disappointed with lack of Wii U focus
2 years ago#1
Pokemon looked great... but nothing at all about Wii U.

Anyone kinda disappointed with lack of Wii U focus on the latest ND? or did you expect it?
---
NNID - Wingo84
2 years ago#2
It kinda was expected though with the idea of Gen 6 getting announced it's possible that later on there would be a Stadium game at some point.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#3
I told you guys they would not bother with a Wii U game.
2 years ago#4
Icecreamdunwich posted...

But it was still a huge deal and by extension there is now a much bigger chance of Handheld and Console connectivity.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#5

But it was still a huge deal and by extension there is now a much bigger chance of Handheld and Console connectivity.

Whatever you say, I am not going to bother ruining my happiness with how good X and Y look by arguing with you about stupid things.
2 years ago#6
Whatever you say, I am not going to bother ruining my happiness with how good X and Y look by arguing with you about stupid things.

Yeah because speculating about the future is stupid...oh wait that's what you do a lot of around here.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Disappointed with lack of Wii U focus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived