Disappointed with lack of Wii U focus

#1wingo84Posted 1/8/2013 4:13:04 AM
Pokemon looked great... but nothing at all about Wii U.

Anyone kinda disappointed with lack of Wii U focus on the latest ND? or did you expect it?
---
NNID - Wingo84
#2Baha05Posted 1/8/2013 4:15:59 AM
It kinda was expected though with the idea of Gen 6 getting announced it's possible that later on there would be a Stadium game at some point.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#3IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/8/2013 4:22:05 AM
I told you guys they would not bother with a Wii U game.
#4Baha05Posted 1/8/2013 4:24:47 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

But it was still a huge deal and by extension there is now a much bigger chance of Handheld and Console connectivity.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#5IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/8/2013 4:25:39 AM

But it was still a huge deal and by extension there is now a much bigger chance of Handheld and Console connectivity.

Whatever you say, I am not going to bother ruining my happiness with how good X and Y look by arguing with you about stupid things.
#6Baha05Posted 1/8/2013 4:27:51 AM
Whatever you say, I am not going to bother ruining my happiness with how good X and Y look by arguing with you about stupid things.

Yeah because speculating about the future is stupid...oh wait that's what you do a lot of around here.
---