Would you return your wiiu?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you return your wiiu?

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
4 years ago#1
My Wii u works and the game pad has no dead or stuck pixels. However there is a small piece of dust caught between the screen. Its only noticeable if I try to look for it, and its better than a stuck pixel which I have a zero tolerance policy for.

I returned my original 3ds twice for having dust in a screen, but this one is less noticeable.

Thoughts?
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#2
If it bothers you that much and you are still able to return it then why not?
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#3
^ Exactly. Although I'm not sure what "between the screen" means, if you can return it for a full refund, or get a product exchange without hassle... why not?

If you needed us to tell you to do whatever makes you happy... well there you go. =)
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un

teh1337gosu
4 years ago#4
fhsfootball74 posted...

Because I have an opened NSMBU that I can't return with it,

I think the problem is more in my head than the screen..
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#5
My 4th 360 console broke down just before the launch of the Wii U,i had the choice between replacing my 360 or getting a Wii U and i chose the Wii U.I do miss my 360 and yeah there are some games coming for the 360 i want but at least right now i know i have solid hardware that i don't have to worry about breaking.

Most likely i will cave in and get another 350 later this year or if they announce backwards compatibility with the new xbox just wait for that.nothing wrong with duel wielding imo.

But i am satisfied with my Wii U,there will be nice exclusives and it also gives me a Wii which i did not have until now,so its like having two systems in one and thats pretty nice for those who did not already own a Wii.plus Nintendo makes solid hardware.
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#6
teh1337gosu posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

If you are just exchanging the system out for another Wii U then why not just keep the game? Its not as if NSMBU came bundled with the system.
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.

teh1337gosu
4 years ago#7
fhsfootball74 posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

If you are just exchanging the system out for another Wii U then why not just keep the game? Its not as if NSMBU came bundled with the system.

They have no more Wii u deluxe, so I'd have to get my money back. Seems like a hassle over dust.
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
4 years ago#8
Well you said it...

Looks like you came to your own conclusion. Not worth the effort or risk of getting something that may possibly be worse.
2500k @ 4.2 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#9
Never. I'm a die hard Nintendo fan boy. I've just got to pick up a cheaply priced NES and I'll have all of the big N's home consoles! Hopefully with income tax.

User Info: CultOfCider

CultOfCider
4 years ago#10
I have a piece of lint under my Hori screen filter - and I haven't tried a new install.
I just live with it.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you return your wiiu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived