Would you return your wiiu?

#1teh1337gosuPosted 1/8/2013 7:32:07 AM
My Wii u works and the game pad has no dead or stuck pixels. However there is a small piece of dust caught between the screen. Its only noticeable if I try to look for it, and its better than a stuck pixel which I have a zero tolerance policy for.

I returned my original 3ds twice for having dust in a screen, but this one is less noticeable.

Thoughts?
---
Yvan eht nioj
#2fhsfootball74Posted 1/8/2013 7:33:14 AM
If it bothers you that much and you are still able to return it then why not?
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#3Rasputin77Posted 1/8/2013 7:34:33 AM
^ Exactly. Although I'm not sure what "between the screen" means, if you can return it for a full refund, or get a product exchange without hassle... why not?

If you needed us to tell you to do whatever makes you happy... well there you go. =)
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#4teh1337gosu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:37:55 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...

Because I have an opened NSMBU that I can't return with it,

I think the problem is more in my head than the screen..
---
Yvan eht nioj
#5abbeldydooPosted 1/8/2013 7:39:52 AM
My 4th 360 console broke down just before the launch of the Wii U,i had the choice between replacing my 360 or getting a Wii U and i chose the Wii U.I do miss my 360 and yeah there are some games coming for the 360 i want but at least right now i know i have solid hardware that i don't have to worry about breaking.

Most likely i will cave in and get another 350 later this year or if they announce backwards compatibility with the new xbox just wait for that.nothing wrong with duel wielding imo.

But i am satisfied with my Wii U,there will be nice exclusives and it also gives me a Wii which i did not have until now,so its like having two systems in one and thats pretty nice for those who did not already own a Wii.plus Nintendo makes solid hardware.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#6fhsfootball74Posted 1/8/2013 7:43:41 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

If you are just exchanging the system out for another Wii U then why not just keep the game? Its not as if NSMBU came bundled with the system.
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
In SMOD we trust.
#7teh1337gosu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:48:30 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

If you are just exchanging the system out for another Wii U then why not just keep the game? Its not as if NSMBU came bundled with the system.

They have no more Wii u deluxe, so I'd have to get my money back. Seems like a hassle over dust.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#8DV8ingSourcesPosted 1/8/2013 7:51:00 AM(edited)
Well you said it...

Looks like you came to your own conclusion. Not worth the effort or risk of getting something that may possibly be worse.
---
2500k @ 4.2 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#9Faceman_Posted 1/8/2013 7:56:36 AM
Never. I'm a die hard Nintendo fan boy. I've just got to pick up a cheaply priced NES and I'll have all of the big N's home consoles! Hopefully with income tax.
#10CultOfCiderPosted 1/8/2013 8:54:01 AM
I have a piece of lint under my Hori screen filter - and I haven't tried a new install.
I just live with it.
---
---