If you think $300 is expensive...

#41geneticsftwPosted 1/9/2013 2:18:53 AM
excitebike64 posted...
You research what the bill was called, and call it that. Terms with Obama in it (such as Obama care) are intended to bait negative responses from racists.

Plus, it's not like they get a smart phone with fee Internet.

My Internet has a fee too.
---
Sweet
#42The_King82Posted 1/9/2013 2:32:18 AM
I'll gladly pay $500.00-$600.00 for the PS4.
#43geneticsftwPosted 1/9/2013 2:39:02 AM
$500 for me for the PS4.
---
Sweet
#44SkittyOnWailordPosted 1/9/2013 3:04:46 AM
*Remembers back when the Sega Saturn launched for $599.99*

Yup.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#45PigfartsPosted 1/9/2013 6:11:34 AM
excitebike64 posted...
You research what the bill was called, and call it that. Terms with Obama in it (such as Obama care) are intended to bait negative responses from racists.

Think what you want but bills are nick named for the people who put them in

1) Obamacare
2) Obama phone
3) the bush tax cuts

Etc.

I don't care what they get, I didn't get a smart phone till a few months ago, but guess what I paid for my own things. I don't ask others to pay anything for me, I don't leech the gov't.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#46excitebike64Posted 1/9/2013 7:37:44 AM
Pigfarts posted...
excitebike64 posted...

Think what you want but bills are nick named for the people who put them in

1) Obamacare
2) Obama phone
3) the bush tax cuts

Etc.

I don't care what they get, I didn't get a smart phone till a few months ago, but guess what I paid for my own things. I don't ask others to pay anything for me, I don't leech the gov't.

Nick names for bills are always used to get knee jerk reactions. No matter if talking about obama or bush. Especially since it is not the potus that makes the bills. They only sign it. They don't write it.
The free phones have a lot of limitations and are very cheap. They can't be used at certain hours, and actually are intended to help people find work. For those that can't find work due to disability, it gives them a phone. Cell phones are the new standard. Not home phones.
#47excitebike64Posted 1/9/2013 7:42:48 AM
oh, just did some quick research. The obama phone is NOT payed by the government, but is paid by a nonprofit organization.

It's charity welfare, not government funded.