Why did Nintendo sell true gamers out for the casuals...have they forgotten...

#71Lord_CohlianiPosted 1/10/2013 6:53:51 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
$ is why

---
SteamID: Old Gregg
#72MarioMan847Posted 1/10/2013 7:44:32 AM(edited)
The casuals are what made them good in the first place. And guess what, YOU were one of them.
---
Video games are awesome.
#73RampantBlattPosted 1/10/2013 7:48:29 AM
Since when did Nintendo become the "casual" console?

Because all you man-children want your sweaty gritty men and Nintendo isn't delivering?
#74melbye80Posted 1/10/2013 8:02:22 AM
Gamecube selling 21.63 million consoles
#75julio77777Posted 1/10/2013 8:28:41 AM
More casual gamers than heavy gamers so they make more money by targeting them...
#76GencoilPosted 1/11/2013 1:35:03 AM
There was a time when "hardcore" and "casual" didn't exist. People played all kinds of games without any feelings of shame and everyone was cool about it. Then something happened in the mid-00's. I can't pinpoint the exact time but all of a sudden there was a certain stigma attached to playing games with cute characters and simplistic gameplay. I think this is a thing that's just been growing and growing since the beginning of the millennium.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#77PHEEliNUXPosted 1/11/2013 2:03:44 AM
So, CoD is a game for "True" gamers then?

As with PS360 there are many good games, You just aren't looking for them like you do with PS360

FPSes and CoDs are the main PS360 sellers, While Mario and Zelda are the mains Wii/U sellers

Which one would i prefer? Wii/U
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#78Infectedglore2Posted 1/11/2013 2:34:20 AM
Vuts_Up posted...
Yeah Nintendo are sellouts but they're a company first. Casuals and morons far out number us, Nintendo won't die or go back to quality games.

Hardcore fans are just as moronic. I don't think spending hours and hours on video games and message boards are intelligent things to do.

Also the video game industry was meant for kids. You were a kid when you first picked up games.
#79utiziz225Posted 1/11/2013 4:35:31 AM
MarioFanaticXV posted...
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
You think a single casual that played SS would be able to beat Link to the Past? Ahahahaha no. But a new upgraded motion controller to play more gimmicky nonsense.

Hey troll, Skyward Sword was a lot harder than Link to the Past. It brought Zelda back to elitist gamers after the snoozefest that was Twilight Princess. Now Twilight Princess, THERE was a Zelda game made for casuals. Dumbed down difficulty, dark art style and generally glum mood to draw in the kiddies who complained about Wind Waker's art style, need I say more?

are you insane? Skyward sword was the easiest Zelda game to date try playing A Link to the Past again
#80P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/11/2013 4:42:27 AM
utiziz225 posted...
MarioFanaticXV posted...
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
You think a single casual that played SS would be able to beat Link to the Past? Ahahahaha no. But a new upgraded motion controller to play more gimmicky nonsense.

Hey troll, Skyward Sword was a lot harder than Link to the Past. It brought Zelda back to elitist gamers after the snoozefest that was Twilight Princess. Now Twilight Princess, THERE was a Zelda game made for casuals. Dumbed down difficulty, dark art style and generally glum mood to draw in the kiddies who complained about Wind Waker's art style, need I say more?

are you insane? Skyward sword was the easiest Zelda game to date try playing A Link to the Past again

I think Phantom Hourglass was the easiest.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2