Why do you want Wii U to fail?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why do you want Wii U to fail?

User Info: 3D_Shado

3D_Shado
4 years ago#11
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.

User Info: sentoworf

sentoworf
4 years ago#12
Cause I'm insecure and I don't want people to enjoy things that I don't like
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#13
3D_Shado posted...
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8pDyBktHjM
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#14
It's the fanboys who want it to fail the most. Mention a desire for something popular to come to the Wii U, and they're quick to respond with "That game sucks. Keep that garbage off Nintendo consoles. The Wii U doesn't need it anyway."

They ridicule the idea and possibility of a game coming to Wii U. Then when it's confirmed as NOT coming to the Wii U, they now ridicule it for NOT coming to the Wii U.

Only here have I ever seen "fans" this dumb.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
(message deleted)

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
4 years ago#16
-Damien- posted...
- gimmick devices
- rehashed IPs
- cater to casual, family, kids

PS Move? Eyetoy? Kinect?

Grand Turismo? Halo? Gears of War? Fable? Forza?
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD

User Info: spartansbrother

spartansbrother
4 years ago#17
3D_Shado posted...

so you want people out of their jobs cause you dont like their games....

go to hell
*wipes brown*

User Info: 3D_Shado

3D_Shado
4 years ago#18
Wow bleedingelite, racism is UNCALLED for. Also what is /v/?

User Info: Crimson681

Crimson681
4 years ago#19
3D_Shado posted...

Pretty much this, its why I haven't purchased a Nintendo system since the SNES. Sure if some soccer mom is looking to buy her teenage daughter a gaming system, then its probably gonna be Wii U by default. You can't please everybody, and if they want to make the system casual enough for kids, then IMO they forfeit the group who are older and more serious gamers.

User Info: bleedingelite

bleedingelite
4 years ago#20
3D_Shado posted...
Wow bleedingelite, racism is UNCALLED for. Also what is /v/?

/v/ is where people who are like more vulgar and funnier versions of you hang out
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why do you want Wii U to fail?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived