Why do you want Wii U to fail?

#113D_ShadoPosted 1/8/2013 11:00:50 AM
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.
#12sentoworfPosted 1/8/2013 11:01:25 AM
Cause I'm insecure and I don't want people to enjoy things that I don't like
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#13Baha05Posted 1/8/2013 11:04:05 AM
3D_Shado posted...
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8pDyBktHjM
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#14DarkAdonis123Posted 1/8/2013 11:05:24 AM
It's the fanboys who want it to fail the most. Mention a desire for something popular to come to the Wii U, and they're quick to respond with "That game sucks. Keep that garbage off Nintendo consoles. The Wii U doesn't need it anyway."

They ridicule the idea and possibility of a game coming to Wii U. Then when it's confirmed as NOT coming to the Wii U, they now ridicule it for NOT coming to the Wii U.

Only here have I ever seen "fans" this dumb.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#15bleedingelitePosted 1/8/2013 11:05:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16nickvd8Posted 1/8/2013 11:08:52 AM
-Damien- posted...
- gimmick devices
- rehashed IPs
- cater to casual, family, kids

PS Move? Eyetoy? Kinect?

Grand Turismo? Halo? Gears of War? Fable? Forza?
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#17spartansbrotherPosted 1/8/2013 11:09:23 AM
3D_Shado posted...

so you want people out of their jobs cause you dont like their games....

go to hell
---
*wipes brown*
#183D_ShadoPosted 1/8/2013 11:10:29 AM
Wow bleedingelite, racism is UNCALLED for. Also what is /v/?
#19Crimson681Posted 1/8/2013 11:11:14 AM
3D_Shado posted...

Pretty much this, its why I haven't purchased a Nintendo system since the SNES. Sure if some soccer mom is looking to buy her teenage daughter a gaming system, then its probably gonna be Wii U by default. You can't please everybody, and if they want to make the system casual enough for kids, then IMO they forfeit the group who are older and more serious gamers.
#20bleedingelitePosted 1/8/2013 11:12:13 AM
3D_Shado posted...
Wow bleedingelite, racism is UNCALLED for. Also what is /v/?

/v/ is where people who are like more vulgar and funnier versions of you hang out