Why do you want Wii U to fail?

#21nickvd8Posted 1/8/2013 12:12:52 PM(edited)
3D_Shado posted...
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.

So Nintendo should go back to their roots? Nintendo still makes games the same way, and just because OoT has some animated blood their games suck? And not that it matters cause your argument is so ridiculous but Metroid Other M had animated blood and that was a recent release.

You wouldn't be saying that about Bayonetta 2 if it was multiplat or exclusive to the PS or shooterbox.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#223D_ShadoPosted 1/8/2013 12:14:40 PM
spartansbrother posted...
3D_Shado posted...
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.

so you want people out of their jobs cause you dont like their games....

go to hell

Did I say that? No. I want Nintendo to rise again, actually. A few people might be laid off or something, but it's not like I wish misfortune upon employees. Besides, you could just as easily flame EA haters using this reasoning.

It's nothing personal against the people, I just don't like where they're headed.
#23bleedingelitePosted 1/8/2013 12:17:23 PM
Seriously, though. I wrote Nintendo a letter where I told them that I love the Wii U and I'm excited for its future, and they said that that's all they really cared about and that they're going to continue being a great company for my sake. Sorry bro. Time to move on to adult-themed stamp collecting.
#24Rasputin77Posted 1/8/2013 12:18:28 PM
But, TC... I don't want it to fail!

OOOH... I see... this is where we release our angst by pretending to answer for those LEGIONS of haters (actually, just a few people), who spend ALL THEIR TIME (actually, likely an hour or so daily, probably burning time at work) hoping a system will be a massive FAILURE (more like fishing for hilarious replies from sensitive brats).

Damn... kids and their imaginations. ;) And look at all the responses from people who really want it to fail. Hmm.
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un
#253D_ShadoPosted 1/8/2013 12:21:28 PM
bleedingelite posted...
Seriously, though. I wrote Nintendo a letter where I told them that I love the Wii U and I'm excited for its future, and they said that that's all they really cared about and that they're going to continue being a great company for my sake. Sorry bro. Time to move on to adult-themed stamp collecting.

Y'know, you seem more like a /v/ user than I do.

- using edgy insults like racial slurs
- can't respond coherently to a well-written post
- says "go back to your X" because lel no rebuttal
#26Crimson681Posted 1/8/2013 12:24:34 PM(edited)
The Wii U is going to fail and do worse than the Wii did for one major reason. The Wii actually had an interesting gimmick with the Wiimote that got a few people into gaming that wouldn't have previously. Its one of those love it or hate it kinda things. But most of those kinds of people I know who purchased a Wii, played it for a few, then boxed it up and its collecting dust in the attic, or sitting below the TV as an ornament/decoration that is never used. Its not something new or innovative anymore.

The Wii U is just a Wii upgraded to about 7/8ths the power of an X Box 360. And they call this a next-gen system? Kerrrrr plunk, that is what is gonna happen to Wii U sales when the PS4/720 get released. And all you Wii U fanboys know its true, and all this super defensiveness about it just amounts to outright denial of reality.

I predict Nintendo gets out of the console business after this generation, and moves strictly to the hand held market.
#27xLittlekillxPosted 1/8/2013 12:29:16 PM
3D_Shado posted...
bleedingelite posted...

Nice try.

-implying anybody used a racial slur
-pretending that anything you've said was a well-written post
-uses 3rd person narration as a form of argument without making an argument
#283D_ShadoPosted 1/8/2013 12:35:36 PM
xLittlekillx posted...
3D_Shado posted...
bleedingelite posted...

Nice try.

He said "go back to /v/ you f****** urban", replacing urban with a more colorful word. Notice he's Warned now.
#29xLittlekillxPosted 1/8/2013 12:40:17 PM
3D_Shado posted...
xLittlekillx posted...
3D_Shado posted...
bleedingelite posted...

Nice try.

He said "go back to /v/ you f****** urban", replacing urban with a more colorful word. Notice he's Warned now.

All I saw was a bunch of stars. Maybe you're the racist one for assuming it was a racial slur.
#30Rasputin77Posted 1/8/2013 12:40:53 PM
Uh-oh! =( Wha happa?
---
Wii U board rule: If the topic title has ANY adjective with a negative implication... it's time to pee pants.
http://alturl.com/hc9un