Why do you want Wii U to fail?

#41thundercat2600Posted 1/8/2013 1:10:50 PM
Maybe you should ask all the Nintendrones here why they want Sony to fail.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#42TerotrousPosted 1/8/2013 1:28:23 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

You've got that wrong, it's Sony who wants Sony to fail.

That's the only explanation I can come up with for many of the things they've done.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#43HeaderHogPosted 1/8/2013 1:34:33 PM
3D_Shado posted...
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.

When the hell did this ever happen? I remember Link slashing Ganondorf and he exploded.
A metroid exploding over Samus and giving her the Hyper Laser?
Didn't that also sort of happen in Other M, a bit more realistically made as well?
Bayonetta 2? This is coming from the guy who JUST SAID Nintendo games are too childish.
Are you a hypocrite?
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#44HeaderHogPosted 1/8/2013 1:35:36 PM
thundercat2600 posted...

Oddly enough, barely anyone here wants Sony to fail.
We just want the die-hard fans of Sony to stop talking out of their asses.
---
#45TerotrousPosted 1/8/2013 1:40:16 PM
There's also the fact that Pikmin and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky are much darker than OoT and Super Metroid ever were.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#46ArturiaZweiPosted 1/8/2013 1:44:12 PM
The "hardcore" gamer represents a somewhat small percentage of the population. Why make hardcore games you can make Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Mario 3D etc. basically games that will sell a lot better.

Nintendo made more money off the Wii than either of its competitors off their respective systems by releasing their games and having the third party support they did. Probably helped that the DS sold like crazy, probably helps that the 3DS is selling now.

TL:DR: Nintendo can afford not to cater to a niche group.
#47HeaderHogPosted 1/8/2013 1:45:40 PM
Terotrous posted...
There's also the fact that Pikmin and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky are much darker than OoT and Super Metroid ever were.

Wait, what?
I can understand Pikmin is sort of a survival game, but Mystery Dungeon?
What was dark about Mystery Dungeon?
---
#48PaladinrjaPosted 1/8/2013 1:47:45 PM
Its because the Wii really scarred most of these f'wits. See half of 'em were NGC nuts who were crying "you'll see!" when Nintendo brought out the Wii.
Freaking out they all dispersed & became fanboys of Sony & MS consoles. They couldn't just own a Wii for what it was & another console, noooo. They are mandarins, turncoats, who all lost credibility start of the last gen.
Now they got so many new fwends in Xbox/PS world they don't wanna upset by being Nintendo fanboys again. So this is where they're at.
Childish little traitors, with no credibility who want you to feel bad because you have the guts to stand up for your choices, they never had the guts to do.

Do what I do. Slap'em upside the head & keep walking.
#493D_ShadoPosted 1/8/2013 1:51:33 PM
HeaderHog posted...
3D_Shado posted...
I want Pii U to fail so Nintendo will go back to its roots. Sick of all the kiddy crap... anyone remember Ganondorf coughing up blood and being stabbed in the face by a grim hero? Or an alien exploding over its girl-bro and giving her superpowers? Yeah all we have is Mario rehashes and baby games now.

Inb4 someone mentions Bayonetta 2, a third-party game about an oversexualized whore.

1. When the hell did this ever happen? I remember Link slashing Ganondorf and he exploded.
2. A metroid exploding over Samus and giving her the Hyper Laser?
Didn't that also sort of happen in Other M, a bit more realistically made as well?
3. Bayonetta 2? This is coming from the guy who JUST SAID Nintendo games are too childish.
Are you a hypocrite?

1. Watch the final battle of OoT again.

2. Yes, but Other M was an exception to the current norm. It'd be nice if more games like it came out though, except they're actually good.

3. You must be quite immature if you think gratuitous sexual content is mature in the actual sense of the word. Do you think the CoD is a mature game too? Yes, they get the M rating for the violence/sex, but that's the stuff kids want. Kids don't want a game that requires actual thought to beat, or something with a meaningful narrative - that's the kind of maturity I want to see Nintendo return to.
#50TrueBlue91Posted 1/8/2013 1:52:20 PM
HeaderHog posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Oddly enough, barely anyone here wants Sony to fail.
We just want the die-hard fans of Sony to stop talking out of their asses.

Oddly enough, 9 times out of 10 a fanboy will bring up Sony for no reason.

Person 1: Hm, those Wii U sales aren't as good as I thought they'd be at this time.

Fanboy: OLOL VITA IZ DOOMED IZ SELL BAD SONY DED LOL SONYPONY LOLOL
---
Pour grammer annoy's me