Why do you want Wii U to fail?

#71geneticsftwPosted 1/8/2013 2:49:42 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
HeaderHog posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
HeaderHog posted...
I doubt it.
If Nintendo does fail on this, then people will still hate on the next console.
Especially you.

lol delusional fanboy I don't hate the wiiU I just see it's short comings and how pathetic they are for a console that's next gen.

If you don't hate the Wii U, then when you point out it's shortcomings, why do you point them out in such a nasty manner?
Also, how am I a delusional fanboy if I simply notice that Nintendo garners a lot of hate for no reason?

Troll logic, don't question it.

---
---
Sweet
#72DemonDog666Posted 1/8/2013 2:51:17 PM
HeaderHog posted...
If you don't hate the Wii U, then when you point out it's shortcomings, why do you point them out in such a nasty manner?
Also, how am I a delusional fanboy if I simply notice that Nintendo garners a lot of hate for no reason?

What exactly do you consider a nasty manor? And it's not for no reason, I have pointed out the reasons several times hell in the post you quoted I even pointed out a few indirectly, that's what makes you a fanboy, you ignore valid issues and complaints with Nintendo consoles.
#73xLittlekillxPosted 1/8/2013 2:52:13 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
HeaderHog posted...
I doubt it.
If Nintendo does fail on this, then people will still hate on the next console.
Especially you.

lol delusional fanboy I don't hate the wiiU I just see it's short comings and how pathetic they are for a console that's next gen.

xLittlekillx posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Because it's equivalent last gen tech and pretty much ensures wiiU will be another wii, if it fails maybe next Nintendo console will be a good one.

I think the problem lives inside your head, and no matter what Nintendo does, it will always be there unless you get help.

Get back to me when they get the majority of good multiplats without them being dumbbed down, have decent online and put as much effort into a few new IPs that they do their mario spin offs.

How about I just get back to you now because I'm already enjoying several Wii U games because they are really good as well as building up a backlog of great Wii games.
#74Rasputin77Posted 1/8/2013 2:54:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#75DemonDog666Posted 1/8/2013 3:08:27 PM
xLittlekillx posted...
How about I just get back to you now because I'm already enjoying several Wii U games because they are really good as well as building up a backlog of great Wii games.

Are these the games that are on ps3/360 for cheaper that run better too? WiiU has only 2 decent exclusives and that's even pushing it.
#76geneticsftwPosted 1/8/2013 3:12:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#77geneticsftwPosted 1/8/2013 3:15:55 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
xLittlekillx posted...

Are these the games that are on ps3/360 for cheaper that run better too? WiiU has only 2 decent exclusives and that's even pushing it.

Definitely no 16 blocks.
---
Sweet
#78xLittlekillxPosted 1/8/2013 3:23:12 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
xLittlekillx posted...

No, they're the new Mario game and TTT2, which is definitely better on Wii U. Right now, I'm playing mostly Madden and SSX on my xbox. Oh, and wrestling.
#79DemonDog666Posted 1/8/2013 3:26:31 PM
xLittlekillx posted...
No, they're the new Mario game and TTT2, which is definitely better on Wii U. Right now, I'm playing mostly Madden and SSX on my xbox. Oh, and wrestling.

So one of the two is and the other is a rehash that doesn't add anything worthwhile despite there be 2 worthwhile things that it's begging for.
#80DJNfinityPosted 1/8/2013 3:33:43 PM
Pointless topic. We all know why anyone would want Nintendo to fail. It's called elitism. Fortunately, it's not many who want it to fail, but just a few that need a pick-me-up in their sad lives.
---
Nostalgia-~-[+..oo]