Price drop within the next month to $299 for deluxe edition.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Price drop within the next month to $299 for deluxe edition.
4 years ago#1
Nintendo will be dropping the price of the deluxe edition within the next month. Most Nintendo execs understand there are not enough games and content to justify its $350 price tag. A new deluxe edition will be announced for $299 in about a month to try and keep sales up (similar to the 3ds). I also know The deluxe edition will be dropped to $199 whenever the 720 or ps4 comes out (probably in 2014 or 15). This is all legitimate but inside info. It is unconfirmed if there will be a price drop to $250 in between the first and second price drop. I also don't have any information about what will happen with the standard edition.
4 years ago#2
Nah.
4 years ago#3
I think this will happen too. My local Target has all the 3rd party games on price cut for $39-$44.
4 years ago#4
Unlikely.
4 years ago#5
PS360Lover posted...
I think this will happen too. My local Target has all the 3rd party games on price cut for $39-$44.

Why is it just your local Target that is doing this?
it's the "Final nail" for Nintendo...Ouch!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
4 years ago#6
This is actually 100% confirmed. Why would they not drop the price with the way things have been going? Everyone that was willing to pay full price has already bought the Wii-U. There are no games coming out any time soon that is going to convince anybody else to buy it for full price. A price drop will convince people that are on the fence to buy it.
4 years ago#7
gamingman43 posted...
This is actually 100% confirmed. Why would they not drop the price with the way things have been going? Everyone that was willing to pay full price has already bought the Wii-U. There are no games coming out any time soon that is going to convince anybody else to buy it for full price. A price drop will convince people that are on the fence to buy it.

Source?
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
4 years ago#8
I think you're confusing gaming systems.
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Trine2
4 years ago#9
It'll be on IGN sometime this week.
4 years ago#10
gamingman43 posted...
This is actually 100% confirmed. .

First,someone has a Target that is selling all 3rd party games for 39.99 while everyone elses is not and now someone has secret inside Nintendo information.
it's the "Final nail" for the Wii U...Ouch!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Price drop within the next month to $299 for deluxe edition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived